The MCOC app icon has changed!

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
Thanks a lot Kabam, I asked for this back then and I know that you probably didnt even read that post but Im grateful for this little change that looks cool as hell!

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What is it not
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Now
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Finally!!!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Jefechuta said:

Thanks a lot Kabam, I asked for this back then and I know that you probably didnt even read that post but Im grateful for this little change that looks cool as hell!

Was all set to come here and see this was a rehash of new iOS ability to build a Shortcut which opens MCOC, put it on desktop, and give it whatever ICON you want (even a Marvel costume'd Halloween pic of your dog/cat) and Custom Name too if desired. Claiming it was a “new” icon.

Apparently it is indeed new (?) another post also referred to this.

Although nobody can go check your previously mentioned earlier post because you have your Profile set to Private (so can't lookup previous posts or comments). Of which, coincidently that other new one is also from a “Private” forum user, so can’t see if they were the one originally touting that earlier supposed new Icon before or not either.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Jefechuta said:

Was all set to come here and see this was a rehash of new iOS ability to build a Shortcut which opens MCOC, put it on desktop, and give it whatever ICON you want (even a Marvel costume'd Halloween pic of your dog/cat) and Custom Name too if desired. Claiming it was a “new” icon.

Apparently it is indeed new (?) another post also referred to this.

Although nobody can go check your previously mentioned earlier post because you have your Profile set to Private (so can't lookup previous posts or comments). Of which, coincidently that other new one is also from a “Private” forum user, so can’t see if they were the one originally touting that earlier supposed new Icon before or not either.
    I have set it on private? Didnt know

Ill try to change it now, but yeah, I asked the reason which we have no new icons no more for a long time, since it was really cool to see what new icon would it be, not because the actual one was bad but because it was fun to guess who would be there
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Is it just on Android and not iOS?
    Idk, Im in Android so I know at least here has changed
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Is the image below what you are seeing now ?
    I’m on Apple, and still have the old Icon (4 champ profiles, Hulk, DP, Nebula, Spidey).

So is this (below) for Android only, or a custom icon that other new thread person made when they also posted about this ? (MiniMF, not that you can browse their posts either since they are private too, that's who else I was meaning earlier)

(of which @Jefechuta , yes, you are viewable now)

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,177 ★★★★★
    I have it on Android, my sister who's on iOS doesn't.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    I like this new icon

Is the image below what you are seeing now ?
    I’m on Apple, and still have the old Icon (4 champ profiles, Hulk, DP, Nebula, Spidey).

So is this (below) for Android only, or a custom icon that other new thread person made when they also posted about this ? (MiniMF, not that you can browse their posts either since they are private too, that's who else I was meaning earlier)

(of which @Jefechuta , yes, you are viewable now)

Yeah! This is the one, Apoc and Onslaught facing each other, must be only on Android then.

Yeah, went to the settings and fixed it, it was private as you said, I dont know if the reason behind the fact that its only Android its because on iOs you can change it manually, that could be a reason, personally, I love the change, its something different and seeing both titanic mutants facing each other is damn cool.
    Maybe another profile pic in the rewards.
    Looks like Android user have a little gift with App icon refreshed.

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Dang, I want a new app logo lol
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 721 ★★★
    An extremely, exceedingly, long sufferingly, rare W for Android users.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    I still like my custom made one better..

7-Star not available yet?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★

7-Star not available yet?
    Cost too much to dup and I like the platinum stars