The math ain't matching here 🤔

MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
So i was testing out my new maestro and after my 2nd fight I realised...what are these stats?🤣

Comments

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    It's a beta feat , you should expect it to be like that
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Your first mistake was trying to use him offensively. He's so ass that it breaks the game
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Your first mistake was trying to use him offensively. He's so ass that it breaks the game

1:22 for a r4 ascended champ isn't bad, especially if it's primarily a defensive champ. Try using kindred or korg with no synergies and beat that damage

ahmynuts said:

1:22 for a r4 ascended champ isn't bad, especially if it's primarily a defensive champ. Try using kindred or korg with no synergies and beat that damage
    If my rank 1 terrax with me playing horribly is within spitting distance of my rank 3 maestro played with the correct rotation then i will stand by his damage being ass lol
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

If my rank 1 terrax with me playing horribly is within spitting distance of my rank 3 maestro played with the correct rotation then i will stand by his damage being ass lol
    Terrax is a way worse defender than maestro bro, and maestro is kinda packed with utility and tankiness if you didn't realize.

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Terrax is a way worse defender than maestro bro, and maestro is kinda packed with utility and tankiness if you didn't realize.
    What are you waffling about my guy, we are talking about offensive damage capability
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

What are you waffling about my guy, we are talking about offensive damage capability
    Are we? Honestly I just thought you were saying he's ass.
    Can your r1 terrax do this?