When is

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
The banquet cut off day for alliance joining

Comments

• RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★
    Look at the purple banner, search the forums. This has been asked and answered a lot over the past couple days
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    So tomorrow is the cut off date
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,944 ★★★★★

How can you not see this?

It's not there for me for some reason
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,941 ★★★★★

he hit that little x in the top right corner

he hit that little x in the top right corner
    Nope I didn't I never saw it
  • Robnyc71Robnyc71 Member Posts: 79
    This is now really messy for us. I’ve got a player ready to take a break from competitive play, and a replacement ready to go. They both want to stay for War rewards, but if they come out on December 7th, then they essentially both get nothing from banquet events.

@Kabam Miike can you comment? Is this really how it’s going to work?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,071 ★★★★★
    Robnyc71 said:

This is now really messy for us. I’ve got a player ready to take a break from competitive play, and a replacement ready to go. They both want to stay for War rewards, but if they come out on December 7th, then they essentially both get nothing from banquet events.

No they don’t get nothing. They can move into their new alliance and start earning banquet points in the 21st if they move in the 7th.
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Robnyc71 said:

Can you please look at Pikolu’s post? Watch a YouTube video or read any of the other 20 forum post where this is explained. You will not be able to contribute points to the event until 14 days after joining a new alliance. After 14 days, you can contribute and get full milestone rewards until the end of the event. The only true cut off date is Dec 20th
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,610 Guardian
    @Robnyc71 I understand if my comment is on another thread, but for crying out loud, my comment is literally the first one under OPs. I'm not posting that every chance I get for nothing.
  • Robnyc71Robnyc71 Member Posts: 79
    I do appreciate you taking the time to comment. But I would argue that Kabam’s post is more than a little misleading when they say “stay in your alliance from Dec 6th onwards.” That wording to me sounds like Dec 7 is too late, though the 7th-20th is 14 days.