**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just did 8.3 completion! now what

After years of being behind I've finally caught up with everyone else content wise and it feels perfect, 8.3 was an absolute breeze and literally the only problem was the gorr boss in the first quest. Cerastes was by far my favourite boss from act 8 for its simplicity and I awakened my r3 diablo and storm from rewards so it was alright.

But now I don't know what to do next. I'm not touching abyss or necropolis for a long time, carina's challenges seem to hard and unit heavy, act 7 exploration seems to long, 8.3 exploration seems to hard and variants exploration seems pointless. But I'm kind of aware that I could just be over exaggerating the difficulty in my head too so a reality check would be nice. Any advice is appreciated

Other than that I'm absolutely stoked to be where I am now

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★

I would do at least completion for Necropolis before January 15th so you can get the added rewards. It's worth it

Agreed, unless you don't have the resources to do it in which case start 8.3 exploration
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

After years of being behind I've finally caught up with everyone else content wise and it feels perfect, 8.3 was an absolute breeze and literally the only problem was the gorr boss in the first quest. Cerastes was by far my favourite boss from act 8 for its simplicity and I awakened my r3 diablo and storm from rewards so it was alright.

But now I don't know what to do next. I'm not touching abyss or necropolis for a long time, carina's challenges seem to hard and unit heavy, act 7 exploration seems to long, 8.3 exploration seems to hard and variants exploration seems pointless. But I'm kind of aware that I could just be over exaggerating the difficulty in my head too so a reality check would be nice. Any advice is appreciated

Other than that I'm absolutely stoked to be where I am now

U definitely should consider trying exploring 8.3 it’s not as bad as you think even then if u find u needs something work one that’s don’t do variants unless u need gold
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    8.3 exploration is not that hard tho, if you made it through completion you can make it through exploration
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    8.3 missions you don’t have to finish to get some of the path rewards, so go in, get what you can, try beating the boss, if you can’t just quit, use the rewards to rank you champs ad come back stronger
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    If you have the resources to do one completion run of necropolis I’d highly encourage you to do one run before January 15th you’ll get lots of bonus goodies if you do.

Second recommendation is to explore 8.3, it’s not very difficult and since it’s only 3 paths per quest so that means you only have 12 more runs total for some nice rewards.

Then I’d recommend exploring 8.2 and 8.1, it’s long but it’s not very difficult. The rewards are still useful and you’ll need to explore all of 8 to get the R3 7* when they drop 8.4 in a couple months. So you’re better off getting a start on it now.

The only carina challenge I recommend doing is the 7* challenge. It’s actually very fun and you can do it without any revives, just need to pick the paths that fit your 7* roster.

Congrats on completing 8.3 and keep on pushing!
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    You already know what you have to do. Don’t run from your fate.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Do you just not want to play the game? You just listed down the content that you should build towards doing
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    8.3 Exploration isn't bad at all. I just finished it.