Happy?
  • AkilanAkilan Member Posts: 9
    @Pikolu don't take it seriously i was just joking
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I have been summoned

Atleast you had a 2 day break beginning of december
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    I miss the days where people read information and knew how to find it themselves instead of completely ignoring all sources of information. I fear for the future of humanity. I just hope Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho can make the right decisions in the future.

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★

I miss the days where people read information and knew how to find it themselves instead of completely ignoring all sources of information. I fear for the future of humanity. I just hope Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho can make the right decisions in the future.

That message is confusing to some folks. They take “fully participate” as meaning receiving all alliance rewards and worry they lose something if they move late, which isn’t the case.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Lazy
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

That message is confusing to some folks. They take “fully participate” as meaning receiving all alliance rewards and worry they lose something if they move late, which isn’t the case.
    Reading comprehension issue
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

"Prior to the events start date on December 20th". It's pretty clear when the event's start date is. It's also in the announcement thread https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353503/im-not-that-guy-in-the-red-suit-december-side-quest-holiday-gift-banquet-cutoff#latest

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Damn, people really can't say, "it will start on 20 December but we don't know about rewards yet" without trying to display their intellectuals on forums.

Kabam should really look into the type of environment some "certain" forum members are brewing.