**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is this team enough for easy path necropolis?

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
edited December 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So i plan on having Aegon, Kate Bishop, Abs man, Baron Zemo and Proxima(synergy) on my team.
All of them except Proxima is a 6 star
I have aegon at rank 4 sig 200
And i have Baron Zemo, Kate Bishop and Abs man at rank 2(only Baron zemo is awakened but i can awaken the others)
Should i rank up the three of them to rank 3 and it is enough? or should i get them to rank 4 asap?
p.s if you are wondering i am also planning on ranking up Aegon to rank 5 and ascend him because i want to 100% this later on(still collecting the last t6 skill cc).

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★
    If you use Aegon you don’t need Kate or Zemo. You may want to rank them up anyway but I wouldn’t do it before your initial run or wait for them.
  • Options

If you use Aegon you don’t need Kate or Zemo. You may want to rank them up anyway but I wouldn’t do it before your initial run or wait for them.

Wait for who?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    You don't have a reverse control immune who's highly advised like Wiccan(doesn't need to be ranked up even)

And like the other commenter said, with Aegon, you don't need Kate and Zemo, especially that low rank. I'd say R4 is a MINIMUM

Also taking Heimdall can be a huge help, being able to tank a SP3 or slip up a bit is a massive revive save.
    Your best bet is building a team fully boosting up Aegon, for example:
    Aegon
    Proxima
    Heimdall
    Wiccan(or any reverse control immune for the boss)
    Odin(for the pre fights to further boost Aegon) OR a secondary champ for some fights, I went with Shuri, maybe Abs would work well here too
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★
    HSS75 said:

Wait for who?
    I wouldn’t wait until you have rank up Kate/Zemo for your first run, since you have Aegon.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

You don't have a reverse control immune who's highly advised like Wiccan(doesn't need to be ranked up even)

And like the other commenter said, with Aegon, you don't need Kate and Zemo, especially that low rank. I'd say R4 is a MINIMUM

Also taking Heimdall can be a huge help, being able to tank a SP3 or slip up a bit is a massive revive save.
    Your best bet is building a team fully boosting up Aegon, for example:
    Aegon
    Proxima
    Heimdall
    Wiccan(or any reverse control immune for the boss)
    Odin(for the pre fights to further boost Aegon) OR a secondary champ for some fights, I went with Shuri, maybe Abs would work well here too

I have rank 3 6 star juggs, also does heimdall synergy only help you with tanking sp3? Since it doesn't work when you get k.o ed normally
  • Options
    FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    edited December 2023
    Aegon (r5 ascended)
    Heimdall (extra life)
    Nick Fury (kill him off for more damage)
    Odin (pre fight ability)
    And a reverse control champ

That’s all you need. Proxima isn’t needed because after the first 2 fights you should already have your combo at 999.
    Save up 75+ revives and you should be good to go
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128

I have rank 3 6 star juggs, also does heimdall synergy only help you with tanking sp3? Since it doesn't work when you get k.o ed normally

Umm, Heimdall revives you the first time getting k.o.ed regardless. It's useful and worth bring Heimdall along.

Seems like juggs would work. If the tokens count as debuffs though juggs wouldn't be immune to reverse controls and thus wouldn't work.

Also, I'd suggest watching some videos on the content before heading in. The team you posted is mixing from too many teams and just isn't very good. If you're doing an aegon run go all in on aegon. If you're planning on using other champs the know exactly who is taking what fight.