**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where to allocate resources

dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I’ve been recently blessed with science and cosmic champ pulls and have way too many options to choose from. help? CapIW, Torch and Hype are R4/3

Comments

• Options
    Me, I would go Hulkling and Ham, but there are lots of other good options in there. Galan, QS, Scorp, Gorr, She Hulk, Titania, S2099 would all be on my list of candidates.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 327 ★★★
    She-Hulk is a solid utility piece with decent damage, and can shut down evade, unstoppable, and regen; Angela hits very hard and does super well with the Thor Relic, though she needs the sig for her utility. Spider-Ham is the best power sting champ in the game, and it’s just fun watching your opponent lose half or more of their healthbar when they use a special. I know Galan and Gorr are tricky defenders, haven’t used them on offense though.

(And of course you have the SS+ Beyond Ultra God Tier champion, Groot)
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I’d go Hulkling and Scorpion because they are both top tier champs, they don’t need awakened and they aren’t available as a 7*.

I’d also take Angela up as soon as you can awaken her. Max sig Angela can handle a lot of annoying things and max sigging a 7* will be a ways off.

I love my 7* gamora but I still don’t think I’d rank my 6* over Hulkling or Angela.