**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis completed!

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Just finished Necro today! I had an absolute blast, and think this is one of if not the best content Kabam has made. Fun and challenging, with many different ways to approach it. I definitely overprepared, but who cares, I can probably take another path. Took the titania path with a team of 7* r2 shuri, 6* ascended r5 kate, r4 aegon, 6* r1 chavez (synergy), 6* r4 juggs. Here is the spread of revives.

Kate definitely mvp (took everyone but GM, titania, vision, guardian, cap Britain, and DM) Aegon was costly but effective (Tits, vision, guardian), and shuri did shuri things (cap Britain and DM)

Rewards were meh, cosmic gem I have no one for so might use on maestro, pulled the pig out of my titan (best part), and got trash out of my class science crystals (spot, antman)

Where do I go from here? Sassy to r2 or spiderham to r2? They will both go up by the end of this month but who first? And do i start another path? Low on potions but still have about 50 revives left.

Necropolis completed! 59 votes

Spiderham with gem, hold off on sassy
74%
NescioKaspYTShshscMasterduxSandeepSSoSA__RemakeRockSlydeMalreck04Moosetiptronicmonomuggte_dua_shumcaptain_rogersGreekhitjcphillips7TheExit27Giantwalrus56WinterFieldsJounaaPeeIoniqus_797Dukenpuke 44 votes
Sassy with gem, collect the remaining mats
25%
A_rock007ContestOfNoobsSCP1504ThorkiItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqatlshamanDeadpoisdeadTribalChiefSleepyBear21The_losttier_Rick87_Heli0sunAlphaNeymar10MrA23 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Spot ist not trash
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Both are good defenders, but Spider Ham is a good attacker too 😉
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Took mine to R2 tonight, looking forward to crushing in BGs with him. He was already winning almost all of his fights as an attacker before I ranked him up.

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Spots great, antmans a kinda ok buff immune champ, neither are super trash.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Should've went with cosmic class crystals for venom or gorr
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Spot ist not trash

Unawakened tho…
  • Options

Not unawakened😭 and Im never taking up antman to r2, I would rather take a good 6* to r5
  • Options

Pig to r2😻

Still dont rlly know how to play him tho
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Not unawakened😭 and Im never taking up antman to r2, I would rather take a good 6* to r5
    Even then don’t make him bad u halfway there’s
  • Options

Pig to r2😻

I’m certainly not the best player, but I just spam MLM to build up porker poppers, throw SP1 to lock them in/freeze the timer, bait specials/watch them melt, rinse and repeat. Also, if you have an AntMan relic throw that on him and select the rune that doubles your first power sting.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

Pig to r2😻

I’m certainly not the best player, but I just spam MLM to build up porker poppers, throw SP1 to lock them in/freeze the timer, bait specials/watch them melt, rinse and repeat. Also, if you have an AntMan relic throw that on him and select the rune that doubles your first power sting.
    Wait does that mean I've been using the wrong Relic on my Scorpion? I've just been using CapWWII because I have him as a 5* duped relic. My best Ant Man is 3*
  • Options
    @Usagicassidy no I think you are good. If I’m not mistaken the relic doesn’t consider Scorpion’s poison/shock/rupture power stings to be power stings, so you don’t get the interaction benefit. Seems a bit strange I’ll admit but it is what it is.