**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
We are aware of an issue impacting some Summoners, resulting in the loss of their stash of SQ entry keys.
The team will be redistributing lost keys.
Timeline is uncertain.
(Slightly) More information here.

Kabam?? You can still save the Holidays & Banquet event. πŸ˜”

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 1,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Why don't you guys ask the coding team to add 2 bonus exclusive milestone for Paragon+ Summoners in both solo and Alliance milestone?? All the higher tier community is asking is better rewards to keep progressing, so by introducing exclusive milestone which will have some 7*, titan and rankup materials will make us all hold hands and sing the Christmas songs, bake cookies and engage in "friendly" snowball fights.

This will ensure that lower tier players (disagrees incoming from them) will only achieve what they are supposed to and higher tier can also have something worth their trouble and units.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,483 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You say that, until you open that 7* or titan and pull the champ you don't want like gladiator. Then what?
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 1,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Then copium abuse I guess.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 614 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Simplified quote of the thread...
    "I don't like Gladiator therefore no one likes Gladiator. And any shots of him being used and winning is null and void because I don't like Gladiator."

    Loving it!
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 1,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2023
    And also the points nerfed is about 1200? This is ridiculous Kabam, what will you even achieve out of this points nerf, total units needed to hit all rewards, rewards nerf and some other future thing you're planning?

    Surely the cost to purchase a banquet crystal will be reduced and won't be 300 units like last year, surely.


  • JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 86 β˜…
    PT_99 said:

    And also the points nerfed is about 1200? This is ridiculous Kabam, what will you even achieve out of this points nerf, total units needed to hit all rewards, rewards nerf and some other future thing you're planning?

    Surely the cost to purchase a banquet crystal will be reduced and won't be 300 units like last year, surely.


    Lol keep believing in Kabam hahaha
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 1,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

    PT_99 said:

    And also the points nerfed is about 1200? This is ridiculous Kabam, what will you even achieve out of this points nerf, total units needed to hit all rewards, rewards nerf and some other future thing you're planning?

    Surely the cost to purchase a banquet crystal will be reduced and won't be 300 units like last year, surely.


    Lol keep believing in Kabam hahaha
    Surely you did not understood my intent in the last para, surely.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 709 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

    And also the points nerfed is about 1200? This is ridiculous Kabam, what will you even achieve out of this points nerf, total units needed to hit all rewards, rewards nerf and some other future thing you're planning?

    Surely the cost to purchase a banquet crystal will be reduced and won't be 300 units like last year, surely.


    This is the type of nerf that makes sense if we were still gifting. Even the rewards and milestones might make sense if we were still able to gift. β€œHey, thanks for …. Even more tier 2 alpha. I guess …”. Like getting that ugly sweater from grandma.

    But with no gifting, it’s much more in line with Scrooge confiscating the Christmas tree and telling us it’s just to fix a light on it

  • LokxLokx Posts: 281 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

    You say that, until you open that 7* or titan and pull the champ you don't want like gladiator. Then what?

    Then we get bad pull it happens so what. It’s still feels better to acquire the milestone then to not get it at all.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hell, I’m easier to satisfy. AW season shouldn’t be starting until after January 1st. It’s going to cause such drama and strain on players.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,332 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BigBlueOx said:

    Hell, I’m easier to satisfy. AW season shouldn’t be starting until after January 1st. It’s going to cause such drama and strain on players.

    It’s that pesky Gregorian calendar. You never know what day Christmas (or any other major holiday) will be until it’s right upon you.

    Dr. Zola
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    a
    DrZola said:

    BigBlueOx said:

    Hell, I’m easier to satisfy. AW season shouldn’t be starting until after January 1st. It’s going to cause such drama and strain on players.

    It’s that pesky Gregorian calendar. You never know what day Christmas (or any other major holiday) will be until it’s right upon you.

    Dr. Zola
    Well at least they took the time to address the humbuggery, I don’t agree with the decision but it’s better than leaving it to others
  • startropicsstartropics Posts: 372 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    stop pushing to dilute rewards even more, we're 7 months into the rarity and already burned halfway through it. assuming they SLOW DOWN, they're on track to announce 8*s by end of 2025 lol

Sign In or Register to comment.