**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam?? You can still save the Holidays & Banquet event. 😔

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Why don't you guys ask the coding team to add 2 bonus exclusive milestone for Paragon+ Summoners in both solo and Alliance milestone?? All the higher tier community is asking is better rewards to keep progressing, so by introducing exclusive milestone which will have some 7*, titan and rankup materials will make us all hold hands and sing the Christmas songs, bake cookies and engage in "friendly" snowball fights.

This will ensure that lower tier players (disagrees incoming from them) will only achieve what they are supposed to and higher tier can also have something worth their trouble and units.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★
    You say that, until you open that 7* or titan and pull the champ you don't want like gladiator. Then what?
  • Options
    Then copium abuse I guess.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,225 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

You say that, until you open that 7* or titan and pull the champ you don't want like gladiator. Then what?

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,225 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I mean that's an extremely poor flex these days. Its the punching bag. Maybe try an actual fight somewhere. Maybe abyss or necro? Hell even act 7 and 8 has actual fights. Rol winter soldier isn't a fight anymore.
    Go try Silk in abyss or necro then… long form content isn’t a good indicator of damage, since most modern champs are simply not built for it. Gladiator’s not perfect yet, I’m waiting for the buff, but he isn’t a noodle either. I’ve seen a lot of people reviewing him not even playing him correctly…
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 851 ★★★
    Simplified quote of the thread...
    "I don't like Gladiator therefore no one likes Gladiator. And any shots of him being used and winning is null and void because I don't like Gladiator."

Loving it!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    And also the points nerfed is about 1200? This is ridiculous Kabam, what will you even achieve out of this points nerf, total units needed to hit all rewards, rewards nerf and some other future thing you're planning?

Surely the cost to purchase a banquet crystal will be reduced and won't be 300 units like last year, surely.

• Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 106
    PT_99 said:

And also the points nerfed is about 1200? This is ridiculous Kabam, what will you even achieve out of this points nerf, total units needed to hit all rewards, rewards nerf and some other future thing you're planning?

Surely the cost to purchase a banquet crystal will be reduced and won't be 300 units like last year, surely.

Lol keep believing in Kabam hahaha
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Lol keep believing in Kabam hahaha
    Surely you did not understood my intent in the last para, surely.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 951 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

This is the type of nerf that makes sense if we were still gifting. Even the rewards and milestones might make sense if we were still able to gift. “Hey, thanks for …. Even more tier 2 alpha. I guess …”. Like getting that ugly sweater from grandma.

But with no gifting, it’s much more in line with Scrooge confiscating the Christmas tree and telling us it’s just to fix a light on it

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Then we get bad pull it happens so what. It’s still feels better to acquire the milestone then to not get it at all.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★
    Hell, I’m easier to satisfy. AW season shouldn’t be starting until after January 1st. It’s going to cause such drama and strain on players.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Hell, I’m easier to satisfy. AW season shouldn’t be starting until after January 1st. It’s going to cause such drama and strain on players.

It’s that pesky Gregorian calendar. You never know what day Christmas (or any other major holiday) will be until it’s right upon you.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★
    a
    DrZola said:

BigBlueOx said:

It’s that pesky Gregorian calendar. You never know what day Christmas (or any other major holiday) will be until it’s right upon you.

Dr. Zola
    Well at least they took the time to address the humbuggery, I don’t agree with the decision but it’s better than leaving it to others
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 678 ★★★★
    stop pushing to dilute rewards even more, we're 7 months into the rarity and already burned halfway through it. assuming they SLOW DOWN, they're on track to announce 8*s by end of 2025 lol