Banquet Event Solo Milestones 2022 vs 2023

PandelonPandelon Member Posts: 9
I have done the math and it appears the rewards are about the same as last year in terms of what you get for what you spend. There are more milestones than last year, which is why it appears to have a higher spending cap, but up to the same milestone as last year you get slightly better rewards for almost the same spend - in fact at some of the lower milestones you actually get more for spending less.

The one way the rewards have been nerfed is that most of the items are worth significantly less than they were last year, so the should have included more, in my opinion (e.g., same number of T2 Alpha and same number of T5 basic). Also, they seem to have downgraded the T5 Class Catalyst selector to just a randon T5 Class Catalyst (unless it's a misprint).

In summary, I think they should have updated the rewards for 2023 as they are a little outdated but it can be seen thatt, although they have changed to points structure, you do actually get more for your money up to the first 14 or 15 milestones; they have just added extra milestones this year that allow you to get more stuff for higher spending.

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Just curious… does this account for the point differential between opening crystals you get from the event vs. those you purchase with units?
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    I think it might be missing the points we get from opening the ones we get for free.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 321 ★★★
    So the consensus is correct, more inflation, more cost, worse rewards. Dude, I was just about to like Kabam and thought they were headed in the right direction. Boy, was i wrong… A company so out of touch… You can see how interest in mcoc diminished over the years and when they continue not listen their player base, i’m afraid it will get worse.

First time in years, i didn’t want to log in to the game today. Losing interest here.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

I think it might be missing the points we get from opening the ones we get for free.

Might be hard to quantify that versus last year. I don’t recall how many free ones we got in 2022.

Dr. Zola
  • PandelonPandelon Member Posts: 9

Just curious… does this account for the point differential between opening crystals you get from the event vs. those you purchase with units?

I deliberately left off any calculations involving crystals we get from the event as that would have added extra complication to the whole spreadsheet and would have taken more time. Think of those as bonus items for now; I really just wanted to get a feel for how the actual milestones compared. I may consider adding those to the calculation if people would really like it, and if I get the time.
  • GodzSlayerGodzSlayer Member Posts: 1
    Could you do the same for the Alliance Rewards too.