**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis Team Advice needed (Especially from the Kate users)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Y’all recall how I said I would wait for the BG store reset to get Kate to r5? Well, today morning after receiving a quarter of the t6cc, I had a crazy idea. I went and took a look at my t5cc. As I had expected, I had precisely enough to sell and form the last catalyst.

I was confronted with a choice.

One impulse and couple of hours later, here we are:

Expect a rewards post sometime soon
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,989 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Y’all recall how I said I would wait for the BG store reset to get Kate to r5? Well, today morning after receiving a quarter of the t6cc, I had a crazy idea. I went and took a look at my t5cc. As I had expected, I had precisely enough to sell and form the last catalyst.

Nice work. Any fights you found difficult with Kate personally? I’m on OS right now
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,598 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Which champ you used for guardian?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

Nice work. Any fights you found difficult with Kate personally? I’m on OS right now
    OS is actually the only one I had some trouble with. I thought if I keep changing up my attacks then she wouldn’t get armors but something was going on.

Guardian was a slog, ended up doing it with Kate lol. Coldsnap damage is not amazing, but it is consistent. Try to get the sp3 mini game, the precision is pretty great.

Valk is annoying, she’ll shrug fragilities so I ended up just spamming coldsnap and caltrops.

The rest were really not that bad so far(managed to solo Wiccan and Titania)

I did air walker in two runs, 40% 60% split, and it wasn’t that bad. Maybe it’s much worse if you die after taking off less, so maybe restart if you feel you’re about to die and aren’t satisfied with what you’ve dealt.

Cap Britain was pretty actually pretty chill, you need to be able to dex the first few specials with inverted controls, but after you get your tranqs up there’s nothing to the fight.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★

I'm in the same boat as of you
    Kate and r5 doom
    Will doom work for grandmaster?

Doom works really well for first 2 phases
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,598 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

OS is actually the only one I had some trouble with. I thought if I keep changing up my attacks then she wouldn’t get armors but something was going on.

Guardian was a slog, ended up doing it with Kate lol. Coldsnap damage is not amazing, but it is consistent. Try to get the sp3 mini game, the precision is pretty great.

Valk is annoying, she’ll shrug fragilities so I ended up just spamming coldsnap and caltrops.

I did air walker in two runs, 40% 60% split, and it wasn’t that bad. Maybe it’s much worse if you die after taking off less, so maybe restart if you feel you’re about to die and aren’t satisfied with what you’ve dealt.

Cap Britain was pretty actually pretty chill, you need to be able to dex the first few specials with inverted controls, but after you get your tranqs up there’s nothing to the fight.
    Cap britain- Will tranqs completely prevent her exhaustion debuffs or you get them time to time.
    Wiccan- did you run 3/3 heal reverse mastery? Is his regen huge or can be outperformed by coldsnap damage?
  • Options

Malreck04 said:

Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

Cap britain- Will tranqs completely prevent her exhaustion debuffs or you get them time to time.
    Wiccan- did you run 3/3 heal reverse mastery? Is his regen huge or can be outperformed by coldsnap damage?
    I put on three tranqs so that I had a decent amount of debuff aar, so I didn't get any on me. For wiccan, yes I had 3/3 despair, 3 tranqs, 3 fragilities and the tracking from the heavy. Also of this combined blocked the healing completely. He was healing a decent amount even if the tracking debuff fell off for a few seconds
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

You didn't need to do anything special with kate vs omega. Just make sure you got tranq up and she can't stun you on autoblock. Just make sure to not get autoblocked on a combo ender/sp attack and you would have been fine.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,989 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

I put on three tranqs so that I had a decent amount of debuff aar, so I didn't get any on me. For wiccan, yes I had 3/3 despair, 3 tranqs, 3 fragilities and the tracking from the heavy. Also of this combined blocked the healing completely. He was healing a decent amount even if the tracking debuff fell off for a few seconds

Any fights you healed after reviving for? How many potions? Or just went in with revives.

Any you’d recommend to heal up for prior to going in?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

Any fights you healed after reviving for? How many potions? Or just went in with revives.

Any you’d recommend to heal up for prior to going in?
    I think your first attempt you should heal to at least 50% to see and judge whether you should be healing on following runs. Essentially depends on what will kill you first, the charges running out, or block damage during the second half of the charges running out. Like for valk you can't really dex the sp1 while rooted, so you'll take a lot of damage, so just try to deal as much as you can before dying to block damage. Also another factor with valk is that you can't even ramp up properly as no fragilities.

So if you can put on fragilities and then coldsnaps and keep them up for most of the duration of the charges, then it is worth healing up. More health = more blocked specials survived = More damage from ramped up coldsnaps = Profit