Recoils and Necropolis

OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 772 ★★★
How important is the recoil mastery line for the Aegon face roll path? I've never bothered to unlock them as I feel they would be too limiting to champion choice, and I'm worried now that it will require way more revives without them then everyone else is using.

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    I dont have them on and I didn't notice it much
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    i didn’t have them active and only had a r4 aegon and only used about 70 revives. i also used 7star r1 shuri and 7 star r2 wiccan for a few fights tho, which would’ve taken a few more revives if i’d used aegon for them.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    For my next paths I don’t plan to use them, cause I’ll have a couple extra champs like Chavez and Shuri I’m using, but I also took Aegon to r5 and ascended, so that with 30% boosts I’m hoping will negate the need for them.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 772 ★★★
    Ok, less worried then, Aegon is R4 ascended, sig 140ish, with 117 revives banked right now, no Shuri, and Wiccan is only 7r1, not a ton of 4hr crystals, but banking them and going to keep farming revives until Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully will be enough.
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

Ok, less worried then, Aegon is R4 ascended, sig 140ish, with 117 revives banked right now, no Shuri, and Wiccan is only 7r1, not a ton of 4hr crystals, but banking them and going to keep farming revives until Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully will be enough.

you should be fine then. i only used shuri for 2 fights. 120ish revives should be plenty for a r4 ascended aegon

Ortoun said:

you should be fine then. i only used shuri for 2 fights. 120ish revives should be plenty for a r4 ascended aegon
    Cool, my revives start expiring in 9 days, and would rather have too many then too few.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,392 Guardian
    From what I hear, having the enhanced fury masteries is about as beneficial for ramped Ægons damage as recoil is. The extra like .8 seconds do add up
    Pikolu said:

From what I hear, having the enhanced fury masteries is about as beneficial for ramped Ægons damage as recoil is. The extra like .8 seconds do add up

I thought they would be pretty useful so am planning to dump MD and all the regen/willpower stuff for them.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    Make sure to use the Courage masteries. That extra 20% helps, and you don't need to be fully healed for most fights anyway