**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Which Mystic 7* is worth my 2-3 gem?

Which Mystic 7* is worth my 2-3 gem? 120 votes

Juggernaut
46%
GamerBigTuna_2054evilKINGwilsonMqc19CropDusterOsfan8LiquidkoldDarth_SaintDylanphilejohnlaw3742Powerofpain1001WhoDaPooTheMitchTripleBWolf911SpankarellaDeamon1337Doctor_Strange19Berty11111avengersunit24 56 votes
America Chavez
53%
SnakeEyes69Zeke_the_XbotDrZolaRaulvallecaSSpity68PerfectExamplezuffySIlverProfessorVegeta9001NescioKaspYTDOKTOROKTOPUSflip3609sbroGarlodfmoore26MigginslyYoko poColinwhitworth69Justcause102Pikolu 64 votes

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Chavez is a defence beast, jugs is an offensive beast imo
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
    America Chavez
    Chavez is great for defence and offence. I have also R3 her.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    America Chavez
    This is a good poll question. At 40 votes you generally have a one sided answer
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t Juggs need dupe for cosmics
  • Options
    JamesH371JamesH371 Posts: 14
    America Chavez
    Pandingo said:

This is a good poll question. At 40 votes you generally have a one sided answer

Yeah I’m still pretty stuck! Seems like if I want an overall champ, go for Chavez, and that’s probably what I’d favour at this stage
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,453 ★★★★★
    America Chavez
    Great split
  • Options
    America Chavez
    Chavez has a lot more utility than Juggs. If you plan on exploring necropolis, she is good for quite a few fights including the GM. If you manage to get a heavy off on phase 3 GM, then he gains almost no power, so you won't be spending half of the time trying to bait a special
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,458 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut
    Trying to keep it balanced at 50/50
  • Options
    tough to say. Both are awesome.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    America Chavez
    Very tough decision. Juggs is a nuke and a better battlegrounds attacker when it comes to matchups like Korg and Sassy especially, but Chavez is excellent too. Chavez is 100% the better defender and great for necro too. I’d say go whoever you like more but there’s no wrong decision
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Juggernaut
    JUGGS IS THE BEST. HES AN ABSOLUTE NUKE
  • Options
    My juggs was duped and I went with him. No regrets but you can’t go wrong either way
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    America Chavez
    Juggs is only good for offense...