**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Banquet Event

If you start a new alliance can you still do the banquet event :(

Comments

• Options
    Depend on the timing, read the message on the top of this website, why create a new alliance? There is already too much of uncollected and below alliance
  • Options
    LaFunTimeLaFunTime Posts: 14
    Because my gf and I got kicked from our alliance because she is moving and was in the hospital. We were gold 2 and the temp leader kicked us. I created the alliance. Now we started one and half the alliance has followed us.
  • Options
    Yes.

Wait until people have been in the alliance for 14 days before they start to participate in doing Banquet stuff. Ie, if you've all moved over by now, wait until say Dec 27th, then everyone will all be eligible.
    (14 day waiting period is on an individual basis, but should be similar if you all moved over around same day).
  • Options
    LaFunTimeLaFunTime Posts: 14
    So wait to open anything until we know?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    LaFunTime said:

So wait to open anything until we know?

There’s going to be a solo event, that should have a timer on it saying something along the lines of, “new members” must be in alliance for x days before contributing or something like that. Once that thing goes away and it becomes a normal solo event I believe it should be okay.