Explain necropolis silver centurion to me

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
I have no clue how he works, I see 2 timers. One is purple and the other one has numbers in it. I brute forced it with aegon but I'd like to actually try next times I have to fight him. Can someone explain how to play the node?

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    how to play the node ? Take doom and sp3 cycle
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    MiniMF said:

Yes that possible but I meant how do you avood him getting locked on and not losing power on specials?
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Member Posts: 236 ★★★

MiniMF said:

Yes that possible but I meant how do you avood him getting locked on and not losing power on specials?
    Basically you have to stay away from him. If you are close, the purple timer counts down and when it expires will pause his green one. as long as the green one is up he will not lose power when throwing specials.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    @IvarTheBoneless I may or may not have just fought you in bgs and if I did I apologize for how absolutely thoroughly I obliterated your hulking with my hulk.
    Wasn't me fam but thanks for the concern

MiniMF said:

Basically you have to stay away from him. If you are close, the purple timer counts down and when it expires will pause his green one. as long as the green one is up he will not lose power when throwing specials.
    And is there a way to get the timer to go back up again? So its literally give a couple of hits, back off, hit, bait, repeat?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I already read this but it's just not clear. "sp1 refreshes lock on timer" Does that mean his or my sp1? What is the lock on timer, the purple or grey one? How do I end lock on?

So many questions and everyone on youtube is avoiding the node with g2099 or just brute forcing it with aegon. Hope someone can explain how this works.

I already read this but it's just not clear. "sp1 refreshes lock on timer" Does that mean his or my sp1? What is the lock on timer, the purple or grey one? How do I end lock on?

So many questions and everyone on youtube is avoiding the node with g2099 or just brute forcing it with aegon. Hope someone can explain how this works.
    EDIT: nevermind went back to youtube to watch the fight again and I get it.