**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Change Incursions Cooldown timers

The incursion cooldown timer is wayy too long. It doesn't need to be 5 minutes like it is when it is special events, but should at least match the arena. 6*s should not take a day to refresh. As this is a mode that is meant to test various combination of champs. I would understand the cooldown timer being long if you could farm infinite artifacts, but those go on cooldown. Gold also isn't very farmable after you get the milestones. The only thing that this does is punish people who have a bad run.

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    cooldown already got lowered, i remember having to wait for multiple days before being able to take the same champs and run a different sector. 1 day wait im fine with it !
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    There should be no timer. I don't get the purpose of it, its not encougaring people to try new champs, its just encouraging people to not play.
  • Options
    brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 37
    MiniMF said:

cooldown already got lowered, i remember having to wait for multiple days before being able to take the same champs and run a different sector. 1 day wait im fine with it !

What is the point of a timer that high when the rewards are not farmable. I would be fine if the amount of artifacts weren't reset once a month. Gives me little reason to play the mode.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★

MiniMF said:

What is the point of a timer that high when the rewards are not farmable. I would be fine if the amount of artifacts weren't reset once a month. Gives me little reason to play the mode.
    It's like that so you can't just keep restarting to make sure you are getting perfect hacks and easy enemy node combinations.
  • Options

MiniMF said:

It's like that so you can't just keep restarting to make sure you are getting perfect hacks and easy enemy node combinations.
    Like I said. I don't mind the timer, but it does not need to be 20 hours. There is nothing to justify that high of a timer. The artifacts reset monthly. The gold refreshes every 5 days.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★

MiniMF said:

Like I said. I don't mind the timer, but it does not need to be 20 hours. There is nothing to justify that high of a timer. The artifacts reset monthly. The gold refreshes every 5 days.
  • Options

MiniMF said:

I don't think you are comprehending what I am saying. I didn't say get rid of the timer, just lower it drastically.