**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu should be buffed

The reason why I'm asking for a Dormammu buff, is that I drunk R4 him...so, yeah...he gonna need a buff 😁

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Agreed that he needs a buff but you might want to throw in a little more meat on this bone in order to make it enticing.

Throw out suggestions
  • Options
    Sovi789Sovi789 Posts: 33
    With sinergy, after "ramp up" he does about 40 K damage on the heavy...I'm not asking much, maybe double that
  • Options
    Sovi789Sovi789 Posts: 33
    Given his power control, a bit more damage would do the trick...the trick to make him a decent champ
  • Options
    NoahSansmanNoahSansman Posts: 28
    Sovi789 said:

Given his power control, a bit more damage would do the trick...the trick to make him a decent champ

He should also be incinerate immune, I mean the man is on fire
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Sovi789 said:

Technically it's dark energy Flame so not necessarily fire do you mean I can see him having a high energy resistance.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    Maybe his dark energy damage and max cap should be increased.
    Make his damage similar to galan.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 137
    @Sovi789 the first step is admitting you have a rank up problem... don't drink and rank?
  • Options

Sovi789 said:

Technically it's dark energy Flame so not necessarily fire do you mean I can see him having a high energy resistance.
    That Part of Dark energy is kind of my Fault beaucase of my post on reddit, it is Fire but the Valtine flames,the power of the old leader or the Dark Dimension that Dormammu killed