**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Best halls quest

I believe there is only 3 halls quest and after playing them all I’m curious which is best in your opinion also if im wrong and there is more let me know I don’t mind I personally think healing is best because 2 level 2 revives plus 1 level 1 revive if you do all difficulties

Best halls quest 75 votes

Halls of healing
85%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterzuffyLuciusVorenusJazz_MessengerKaspYTDarkrider05FrankWhiteCropDusterThatGuyYouSaw235EldRuNkO82GarloHeattblasttdjr17Justcause102ButtehrsIvarTheBonelessPikoluMoeyTehr 64 votes
Halls of glory which I believe is iso
9%
OGAvengerpeixemacacoTrashPanda12DoomflameAnsh_AGlocqueN8buckeye08 7 votes
Halls of gold
5%
ItsClobberinTimeCrcrcrcWarlockjrSkinnye 4 votes
Other because I’m stupid and forgot one
0%

Comments

• Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    Halls of healing
    Oh is it fortune not gold oops
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Halls of healing
    I don't bother running the other two since there is already an insane amount of gold and ISO available in the game.
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    Halls of healing
    On a side note, does anyone knows how long this halls quest will last? is there an announcement about this?
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 154
    Halls of healing
    It’s lumped in monthly side quests and not shown in home. I forgot to do it yesterday…
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    altavista said:

Gonna nitpick despite it being free revives and healing, but the Halls of Healing is annoying to autofight through.

Everything can be autofought, but the 'highest' difficulty requires you to at least pay attention for two of the paths (since there is one branching point for two paths), and the other two difficulties require you to pay attention to several branching points.

It could have just been three separate paths, where once you select which path to go through, you can just ignore and autofight the entire thing. I guess Kabam wants at least one more, if not two more, interactions so it is not entirely a brain dead process.

No, their hope is that you’ll accidentally hit the path you’ve already taken and lose exploration rewards, otherwise, why even have the 3 entry limit?