**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Resource Commitment

I currently have a 6* mystic gem and no one really worth a gem. just pulled this guy out of a cav crystal and thinkin about just popping the gem into him. i’ve been hunting absorbing man but i can only wait so long

Comments

• Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    Not really worth it, but to be honest I have never saved any gem, stones or rank up materials. It’s just a game after all and you should do what you consider to be fun
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,705 ★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

I currently have a 6* mystic gem and no one really worth a gem. just pulled this guy out of a cav crystal and thinkin about just popping the gem into him. i’ve been hunting absorbing man but i can only wait so long

Sasquatch is a solid champion, who benefits a lot from being woke. If you have a use for him (even as a defender in BGs) then go for it!

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

dirt13jr said:

Sasquatch is a solid champion, who benefits a lot from being woke. If you have a use for him (even as a defender in BGs) then go for it!

I too like my woke Sassy.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 492 ★★★

dirt13jr said:

Woke :( I thought he knew the truth!
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    As the owner of a duped 7* R3 sassy. Dew it.

People sleep on his offence and see him for defence only. I think I calculated that with his wrath + 99 ruptures his sp2 gets like 380k attack rating.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    Resource commitment? I remember waiting a few months before becoming TB (while I could do that already) cuz I've wanted Knull to be my first r3 but I didn't have him yet