**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prep for necro

DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
Hey guys,
Looking to complete the necro within the coming weeks to nab those sweet sweet Road to the Crypt rewards in mid-Jan so I've stockpiled 11k units and a couple dozen revs. I'm quite nervous about going for it because it's the first time I'll be doing everest content within a few weeks of its release so need some advice.

I've got a r4 unascended Aegon (should I r5 him?), NF, Proxima, Chavez and a low level Wiccan on my team. Does that sound like an appropriate team for the easy Titania path?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 549 ★★★
    I took my Aegon to r5 just yesterday. your team sounds good. I would hit up the Halls Of Healing in 42 minutes for some extra revives. I am up to almost 80, trying to reach 100 stored up before I start Necro. Good luck!
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    I would r5 him to save on revives and health potions. Depending on your skill level a dozen revives might not be good enough. LIke @captaincush said, I'm aiming for around 100 revives so I don't have to worry about using units. Save your units and grind for revives in 5.4.6 before they nerf it to the ground. You have the ideal team for it. Good luck. I'm doing my run in a week so I know who you feel. It will be my first everest content but I really want those juicy rewards.
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★

I would r5 him to save on revives and health potions. Depending on your skill level a dozen revives might not be good enough. LIke @captaincush said, I'm aiming for around 100 revives so I don't have to worry about using units. Save your units and grind for revives in 5.4.6 before they nerf it to the ground. You have the ideal team for it. Good luck. I'm doing my run in a week so I know who you feel. It will be my first everest content but I really want those juicy rewards.

You think 100 revives is enough? I was planning on spending my units because I never usually grind for revs but how easy is it in 5.4.6 from your experience?