**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

wolverine realm of legends

im preparing a run through rol and everything looks fairly easy but i always hear the question how do i stop wolverines damm regen
i always said guilotine becuase its the best option and then dismissed the question but now that im planning one who are my options besides guilotine becuase i dont have one (pardon my poor English first thing in the morning)

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Archangel, yondu, starlord, gwenpool, dr.voodoo and a few others can do it but no one is more efficient than guillotine. Any star of guillotine will work even 3 or 2 star
  • Options
    penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Sungj wrote: »
    Archangel, yondu, starlord, gwenpool, dr.voodoo and a few others can do it but no one is more efficient than guillotine. Any star of guillotine will work even 3 or 2 star

i have a 3 star but i myself dont feel that confident heading into the rol with 3 stars unless its absolutely necessary becuase i am not the most skilled player but if i have to i will but im here to see if there are any other solutions that the wise minds here and at kabam can answer with
  • Options
    So glad. I'm not good enough to deal with that. :).
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Take the 3* guilly and stock up on boosts before going in.
  • Options
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Take the 3* guilly and stock up on boosts before going in.

looking like i have no other option do i
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

i have a 3 star but i myself dont feel that confident heading into the rol with 3 stars unless its absolutely necessary becuase i am not the most skilled player but if i have to i will but im here to see if there are any other solutions that the wise minds here and at kabam can answer with

i did it with 3* Guilly. It's doable.
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Yeah Guilly is really good. I got her as a 4* yesterday and only have her at 2/20 but I have been using her for my second run of act 4 too 100% it and she demolishes ;)
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yeah. If you check YouTube I'm sure there are vids of people clearing wolverine with a 2* guilly. You just have to be aggressive and a little lucky with RNG.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I just used a guilly to do it on side acct. Very simple but does require a touch of luck. Have to drop l2 as soon as he has 3 or regens. Then its attack like mad to keep the regens up and land another l2 to finish it.
  • Options
    Doc oc. It takes longer than guillotine but it's not luck based like guillotine is.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Guillotine is the choice. I did it with a 3*. Just play aggressive, land the sp2 several times and you will be fine.
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited December 2017
    i did it with 3 star gili , and it was my easiest fight there
    just remember to change your mastery (zero point on petrify) before your fight with wolverine
  • Options
    I did it with three star. Didn’t change my mastery set up
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Best one is gwenpool just make a hit combo , I did a hit combo of 260 with my 4* r4 gp , Also in case if you get hit you will be having a chance to fight back , with gullotine if you miss 1st regen reverse , you have to use revive again.
  • Options
    thank you guys you have been an extreme help i have none of these other champs sadly so i will be ranking up my 3 star guilitine as soon as possible now for another question (sorry im a noob) how many units would it take for an average player heading in with 3 stars?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    If you have yet to start any fights, try out against WS first.

I am stuck at Juggernaut, so still trying before spending any units, revives or potions.
  • Options
    3ul3r wrote: »
    SL, but you wont think so at first. It took about 300 hits for my sl (5/50) to even register with him, but then it only took like 10 more hits

i only have a 3 star star lord lol so probably would be double that to even show a difference