**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What's so special about Titan crystal?

Shard requirements and different shard currency

I assume titan crystal is the counterpart of. Featured 6 star crystals where new champions are available as 7 stars as released and after sometime they are shifted to the base 7 star crystal pool.

But the biggest trick kabam played is by changing the shard, for 6 star crystals we can use the same 6 star shard for buying the basic as well as featured crystal, just increased cost which is very much reasonable.

In case of 7 stars we can't buy the titan crystal just by hoarding 7 star shards, even though they are priced at whooping 20k shards.

AVAILABLITY OF TITAN CRYSTAL SHARDS

someone pls show me the monthly availablity of Titan crystal shard( besides from permanent content)

1. Eq any shard?
2. Sq any shard?
3. Battleground store any shard?
4. Alliance war? Oh definitely there is but for but only for top 20 alliances till last season that means for 600 players only. And that too 2k 4k.. like that.

The rate at which they are providing titan crystal shard it feels like getting trophy champs are much easier than getting a titan champ, which will be added in basic pool after sometime.

THE REWARDS

Getting to a single titan crystal feels like a hell of a job, and do you get some beyond god tier champs for that? Do you get herc kitty ghost from that? No, just avg to good champs DEPENDING on your luck which will loose there " titan crystal" value with time by getting added to basic pool.

Like at present dani moonstar,vox, gladiator, jabari etc are quite average to be on titan crystal. They may be good in some cases but not worth the titan crystal value.

The most overhyped and overrated thing, at present in the game is titan crystal. This would not happened if titan crystal could have been bought by basic 7 star shards at increased price . Like 15k for 7 star crystal then 22.5k for a titan crystal keeping the same 50% increase for featured ones just like 6 stars.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

The point is to slow down progression, titan shards and 7* shards are still at the point where acquisition will be harder because they are fairly new.

As time goes on and 7* pool becomes bigger with more availability (this is likely when more content requiring 7* will come about)

This game always relied on rng. Yes your likely to grind and get something that doesn’t feel worth it but thats just the nature of the game you win some and you lose some.

Also it to counteract the hoarding where u can stil open 7 star regardless yes. It very grinds now with also fair
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    Lokx said:

The point is to slow down progression, titan shards and 7* shards are still at the point where acquisition will be harder because they are fairly new.

As time goes on and 7* pool becomes bigger with more availability (this is likely when more content requiring 7* will come about)

This game always relied on rng. Yes your likely to grind and get something that doesn’t feel worth it but thats just the nature of the game you win some and you lose some.

There is a huge difference of availability of 7 stars shards and titan shards.

7 star shards are much much easily available as compared to titan shard. I don't know how making titan crystal costlier slows down progression.

The main question is what is so special about Titan Crystal?
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 327 ★★★
    The value of Titan crystals is getting champs before they are in the basic pool-same with the lower star featured; there’s also the smaller pool, which means you’re more likely to pull a specific champ than rolling the basic. It was set up that way to A) slow down the acquisition of new 7* champs, because you can’t throw 7* shards at the featured, and B) to give you something for duping 7*, so you don’t feel completely let down if you dupe a champ you don’t particularly like.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★

Lokx said:

There is a huge difference of availability of 7 stars shards and titan shards.

7 star shards are much much easily available as compared to titan shard. I don't know how making titan crystal costlier slows down progression.

The main question is what is so special about Titan Crystal?
    Just think of the titan crystal as a featured crystal. That's really all it is except the way the pool rotates in and out is a bit different.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I am not checking what I am writing, but if I recall correctly....

But don't you get 600 titan shards for duping a 7 star? Compared to the 275 shards for duping a 6 star.

That does seem to make up for the 15k vs 20k price point...
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Would you like to go back when duplicating 6* would not give any kind of shards?
    Titan crystals were introduced to mitigate this.
  • Options
    Undead_BardUndead_Bard Posts: 11
    I like the idea of titan crystals they as many point out in this thread both make duping 7* more valuable but also prevent hoarding of shards. As to the content of the titan pool, IDK I feel they're good enough where you can appreciate them?
    I feel that the community tends to look at champs as either meta or trash, where there alot of champs are good as 7* either through stat focus or that through power combat rate. And the titan crystal can help promote that. Vox from what I've heard is pretty dang good.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 364 ★★★
    @Theruneking your absolutely right. It was promoted as an amazing crystal that you cant miss on and then they add Jabari. The truth is its just another name for featured 7 star that we cant hoard 7* shards for.. and it works! The crystal itself is pants at the moment but you could always hoard for when it improves, but then again kabam has a knack of throwing you a couple dupes to cancel out your extra rolls (see @USAFA99 first titan opening, and even kabam own employee DLL got the same treatment).

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world the 7 star feature didn't exist.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Slevin73 said:

Would you like to go back when duplicating 6* would not give any kind of shards?

What happen when Titan heroes get duped?
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Slevin73 said:

Titan heros are still just 7*s. You get exactly the same as when you dupe a 7* basic
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Slevin73 said:

Nothing different as a 7*. At least, not until they're ready for 8*.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    Get new 7*s at earliest that's what Titans are for.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Slevin73 said:

Titan heros are still just 7*s. You get exactly the same as when you dupe a 7* basic
    That's crazy, Titan dupes should give both 7* and titan shards.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Slevin73 said:

That's crazy, Titan dupes should give both 7* and titan shards.
    Only titan shards in my opinion, but I agree