Options

Optimal units from arena

Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
What’s the best unit take home as far as which milestones to get to in the arenas? I normally do 1.5-2 hours per cycle. Which milestones should I strive for in each arena

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98 said:

What’s the best unit take home as far as which milestones to get to in the arenas? I normally do 1.5-2 hours per cycle. Which milestones should I strive for in each arena

The lowest ones.

Each of the three main arenas (Summoner Trials, Basic, Featured) have milestones that award units. These milestones get farther apart the higher you go. So the absolute best return on investment per unit time is to grab the first two from Trials and the first one from each of the other two. And then the more time you have to spend, the higher you should climb.

Of course, it is inefficient to keep bouncing around between arenas, so you have to guestimate how much time to spend grinding each arena to split up your time. And the higher the PI of the champions you use, the more points you score so the more champs you use, the lower your PI gets as you use up the higher ones, so taking a break and then coming back when they are recharged also earns more points per minute. But of course, you also potentially spend less time grinding than you might otherwise, so this is something you have to judge. This also presumes you have enough champions to do however many rounds you're willing to do.