**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Banquet event break up for all the solo and alliance milestone

Hope this helps every1 who is wondering how many units needed to be spend for all the solo milestones

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★
    Doesn't seem right for some reason.
  • Options
    Sammy1725Sammy1725 Posts: 21
    Shamir51 said:

And why is that
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,187 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It's sad to see someone go through a breakup

I like it, went through 20 breakups, 11 patchups and now in jail. 😀
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

It's sad to see someone go through a breakup

This was funny and not at the same time lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★
    No wonder he/she broke up, should have spend time with her/him
  • Options
    And i hope this helps the people who are agonizing over how many units u ll have to spend i know the rewards are **** but still last milestone makes it worth it in my opinion
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,199 ★★★★★
    @Sammy1725 Math isn't right because you only get 700 points for opening the free crystals, the 2800 points is for buying (2100 points) and opening (700 points) GBCs.
    You'll need about 9650 of your own units PLUS whatever we get for free from milestones to get all the solo events
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 ★★★★★
    Sammy1725 said:

Hope this helps every1 who is wondering how many units needed to be spend for all the solo milestones

Login calendar only has 4 GBC. The 3 crystals on the first day are the normal banquet crystals.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,187 ★★★★★
    Sammy1725 said:

Richman showed that players need 9k units hit all solo milestones
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★
    Sammy1725 said:

Shamir51 said:

And why is that
    A couple of others have beaten me to the punch.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

• Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

This is incorrect.

You cannot get all Solo and Alliance GBC with just freebies. You will cap out at 11,900 which leaves you short of the milestones for 6 free GBC.

If you spend the free units and buy 3 GBC (pocketing the remaining 250 units) you will get all GBC from milestones and end up at 24,500.
  • Options
    Chovner said:

@Sammy1725 Math isn't right because you only get 700 points for opening the free crystals, the 2800 points is for buying (2100 points) and opening (700 points) GBCs.
    You'll need about 9650 of your own units PLUS whatever we get for free from milestones to get all the solo events

Ya i got it later on that I made a huge mistake as I didn't take into acc of buying crystals points
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Totally useless as much rewards aside gold and iso from crystals.. Which is quite painful