**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should I awaken?

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,198 ★★★★★
    I hate to say it, but Hercules is almost certainly your best bet for clearing content. Sig him up as much as you can as soon as you can for best results.
  • Options
    strangermikastrangermika Posts: 29
    Wicket329 said:

I hate to say it, but Hercules is almost certainly your best bet for clearing content. Sig him up as much as you can as soon as you can for best results.

I don’t think he needs to be awakened but if there is no other option I think I can wait! lol
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 423 ★★★

Wicket329 said:

I don’t think he needs to be awakened but if there is no other option I think I can wait! lol
    I mean, Hercules is arguably the best use of an awakening gem in the game. If you don't want to do it because of how broken he is, more power to you, but there's not going to be any other option as strong
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Do you know something we don’t
  • Options
    strangermikastrangermika Posts: 29
    Ackbar67 said:

Wicket329 said:

I mean, Hercules is arguably the best use of an awakening gem in the game. If you don't want to do it because of how broken he is, more power to you, but there's not going to be any other option as strong
    Okay I read somewhere he doesn’t need to be awakened bc he is already strong enough but thank you for letting me know!