Who to pick from abyss nexus selector

LivingAfroLivingAfro Member Posts: 108
Hi guys, for context, I am cav, pushing through act 6. I’ve got this abyss 6* nexus from the gifting event and decided to go for cosmic. It turned out pretty appalling and I was completely lost as to who to pick in order to help my progression, so any help with your votes and or reasons would be much appreciated.

Who to pick from abyss nexus selector 116 votes

Proxima midnight
0%
Phoenix
0%
Klipp 1 vote
OG Captain marvel
0%
Warlockjr 1 vote
Odin
2%
RiptideNosrepSarah245 3 votes
Hulkling
92%
PantherusNZzuffyManup456Ragnarok13Drake2078NescioCropDusterSw0rdMasterFurious_Fighter1Hilldarrcm2017Logan00EgretM4LiquidkoldLegendboy2411Eugene_VirtuosoRayven5220TheAngryOneCx8IKON 107 votes
OG Thor
0%
captain_rogers 1 vote
Vision Aarkus
0%
Charlie21540 1 vote
Annihilus
0%
SirGamesBond 1 vote
Ms. Marvel
0%
Marvelfan30 1 vote

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Hulkling

Thanks guys, sorry if that seemed daft haha, I had a long break from mcoc and am unfamiliar with new champions, therefore didn’t have a clue about hulkling. I did end up picking him

I'm curious...how long did you leave the crystal opening screen up on your phone? I think this any time I see someone who makes a poll about selectors and they reply way later. Like, how long does the game just keep that screen before timing out? I'm genuinely curious.
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Member Posts: 108

Thanks guys, sorry if that seemed daft haha, I had a long break from mcoc and am unfamiliar with new champions, therefore didn’t have a clue about hulkling. I did end up picking him

I'm curious...how long did you leave the crystal opening screen up on your phone? I think this any time I see someone who makes a poll about selectors and they reply way later. Like, how long does the game just keep that screen before timing out? I'm genuinely curious.
    I think it was up for a solid 15 or so minutes while I used another device to try research which would be the best option haha. I ended up closing out the game to make this poll then came back to it hours later, but it’s the first thing that popped up again when I re-opened the game
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,904 ★★★★★
    OG Thor
    Love the split
    I accidently voted for thor, it should be hulkling
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Hi guys, for context, I am cav, pushing through act 6. I’ve got this abyss 6* nexus from the gifting event and decided to go for cosmic. It turned out pretty appalling and I was completely lost as to who to pick in order to help my progression, so any help with your votes and or reasons would be much appreciated.

.... I apologise in advance if I sound condescending but there's literally only one good option here my guy
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,104 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Hulkling, though Proxima is an underrated choice
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Hylkling.
    Although Odin is another underrated choice.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    EdisonLaw said:

What is your problem? You don't think he's been able to make the choice in 2 months? Why do you constantly necro?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    Annihilus
    EdisonLaw said:

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,104 ★★★★★
    edited February 15
    Hulkling
    Whoops, didn’t see the date, sorry about that, op must’ve made his choice already
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Hulkling

The only time I wouldn't pick Hulking would be if Hercules or maybe Galan were there instead.

Hulkling way better than Galan unless it’s a Galan match up and hulkling far more enjoyable so even then hulkling still the better option
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 162
    Hulkling
    Lingling the Dragon Panda is the only real choice.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    edited February 15
    Hulkling
    Hulkling is pretty much the best champion there.. unless they buff Phoenix into meta mutant that she is (highly unlikely but who knows)