**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I was wrong.

I thought the banquet was too expensive I was wrong it was account breaking I now have a r3 6* before cav

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,431 ★★★★★

I thought the banquet was too expensive I was wrong it was account breaking I now have a r3 6* before cav

They made it pretty clear you can get all the solo milestones from the event itself.....
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    Why? because I’m still ranking up my team iso is a struggle right now that and revive farming so once shuri and starky are maxed then I will do said cav push
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

They made it pretty clear you can get all the solo milestones from the event itself.....
    I'm confused! are you saying we can get all the solo milestones without spending our saved-up units?
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

I'm confused! are you saying we can get all the solo milestones without spending our saved-up units?
    By the end of the event, yes.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

I don't believe so. Without using our accumulated units, it seems impossible to achieve all the solo milestones. You might be confusing Gully's piece with the milestones.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    I recall them saying you could reach the milestone for the deathless Guillotine piece without spending any saved units.

Not sure I recall them saying you could hit all the milestones without spending any saved units though.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

If you spend nearly 10k units, then yes.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

I don't believe so. Without using our accumulated units, it seems impossible to achieve all the solo milestones. You might be confusing Gully's piece with the milestones.
    Actually, I think you're right. I went back to the Livestream it Jax said it was the Gully piece.