Web Store Gifting Crystal Bundle -Valiant only?

N0madN0mad Member Posts: 26
Maybe I missed something, but is this only available to Valiant players, because I can’t purchase this bundle (screenshot pulled from Line chat) from the Web Store.

I’m Paragon and didn’t purchase the in-game 10 GBC bundle, so wouldn’t be impacted by any “overlap” purchases.

Anyone able to confirm or provide insight?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    N0mad said:

Maybe I missed something, but is this only available to Valiant players, because I can’t purchase this bundle (screenshot pulled from Line chat) from the Web Store.

I’m Paragon and didn’t purchase the in-game 10 GBC bundle, so wouldn’t be impacted by any “overlap” purchases.

Anyone able to confirm or provide insight?

Hmm might be a valiant only then
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    Looks like it. Visible on my valiant account but not in other accounts.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    It's Valiant only since it comes with the 7-star GG crystal.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Member Posts: 415 ★★

This is messed up. No advance warning? Just drop it and say nothing? What a way to ruin the holidays for most of the community smh. Like everyone has time between Xmas and New years to complete act 8 and complete a run in Necropolis after they legit told us not to work on act 8 until December 20th. 🤦🏻

• Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    edited December 2023

This is messed up. No advance warning? Just drop it and say nothing? What a way to ruin the holidays for most of the community smh. Like everyone has time between Xmas and New years to complete act 8 and complete a run in Necropolis after they legit told us not to work on act 8 until December 20th. 🤦🏻

No one said anything about not to work act 8. All it says is to wait till the 20th to do the Guillotine challenge to get the final deathless piece since that's the day the challenge drops.

SMH.....I'm guessing reading and comprehension is just not your strong point!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

No one said anything about not to work act 8. All it says is to wait till the 20th to do the Guillotine challenge to get the final deathless piece since that's the day the challenge drops.

They're getting cooked in the other thread lol
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★

1. Nobody said that
    2. Necropolis has been out for a month and a half
    3. You can’t become valiant by completing Act 8 and doing a run of necropolis anyway
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

Wait, you guys can read? I was told to leave that skill at the door when I come to forums.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Wait, you guys can read? I was told to leave that skill at the door when I come to forums.
    I have no idea what this says but i have a feeling it's funny