Quake "nerf" idea to release her as a 6*

PUMAvikPUMAvik Member Posts: 12
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
When there's an earthquake whatever's not touching the ground shouldn't be affected by them, right?

I'm sure a lot of people have seen that a few champs got the #Flying tag and, correct me if I'm wrong, that has not been used at all (not all of the flying champs have it tho, so it would need an update).

There's the Quake nerf: #Flying champions are not affected by her heavy attack/aftershock damage.

I think this is a reasonable "nerf" and leaves room for counterplay. Keep the concussion and all that stuff as it is, just limit the pool of champs affected by it.

Just my two cents.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    I don't know if you saw the other thread but Mike broke down what would need to change in order for her to be released as a six star
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Just release her as 7* already, come on.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    Yea so every champ released from 2024 will be flying.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,932 ★★★★★
    PUMAvik said:

When there's an earthquake whatever's not touching the ground shouldn't be affected by them, right?

I'm sure a lot of people have seen that a few champs got the #Flying tag and, correct me if I'm wrong, that has not been used at all (not all of the flying champs have it tho, so it would need an update).

There's the Quake nerf: #Flying champions are not affected by her heavy attack/aftershock damage.

I think this is a reasonable "nerf" and leaves room for counterplay. Keep the concussion and all that stuff as it is, just limit the pool of champs affected by it.

Just my two cents.

Sadly, flying tag is quite rare
    But if they add the tag to all champs who fly, it will be a good hindrance to her.