**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Better for BG - Kindred or Werewolf?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,494 ★★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
All content is 100%. Suicides unlocked but not used much.

Who is better for BG at 6r5 ascended? Better defender, better attacker and/or duel threat? Will be max sig.

I don't know much about them besides I hate fighting kindred. I've watched some videos but they aren't focusing on BG. Goal each season is just to get to GC as fast as possible and then relax for the rest of the season.
I also run 5/5 MD.

Better for BG - Kindred or Werewolf? 75 votes

Kindred
49%
JinxesaxeBigTuna_2054Vegeta9001bryce7mEldRuNkO82Diablo_HellFirercm2017Cyborg17captain_rogersPowerofpain1001FilledPizzao_oRenaxqqBeastDadLpooJoseOkChaosMax1012Nogood22__SF__Sceptilemaniac2 37 votes
Werewolf
50%
BigPoppaCBONEZENKeltanSecondSkrillerGK_23yossPIKESTAINMasterduxfrodo2377Logan0010or_StrongAleorJustcause102PikoluZuroItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Sidd777Trek26Tel5tr4_BoiRaj 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Kindred
    Kindred is the way
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★★
    Werewolf
    Werewolf is absolutely insane for battlegrounds. Such a fun character that’s a great dual threat
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 410 ★★★
    Kindred
    I think Kindred, just because you mention bringing to r5 sig 200. If it weren’t for the signature ability comment, I would say WWBN. He’s one of my favorite champions this year. I just can’t say to sig him up over Kindred, who benefits way more.

Jinx
  • Options
    Werewolf
    Jinxesaxe said:

I think Kindred, just because you mention bringing to r5 sig 200. If it weren’t for the signature ability comment, I would say WWBN. He’s one of my favorite champions this year. I just can’t say to sig him up over Kindred, who benefits way more.

Jinx

Then upgrade pupper and sig kindred. Pupper really only wants sig 1
  • Options
    Wolfie will see y'all in BG now. Thanks forum users.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    How about both?!
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Kindred
    Kindred. My r4 Werewolf has been a dissapointment on defence. As an attacker he’s great tho!
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 836 ★★★
    Werewolf

All content is 100%. Suicides unlocked but not used much.

Who is better for BG at 6r5 ascended? Better defender, better attacker and/or duel threat? Will be max sig.

I don't know much about them besides I hate fighting kindred. I've watched some videos but they aren't focusing on BG. Goal each season is just to get to GC as fast as possible and then relax for the rest of the season.
    I also run 5/5 MD.

man , this is a tough one . I'd say werewolf tbh , he is less tricky to fight against as a defender , but his damage output is amazing
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,691 ★★★
    Guys I got kindred recently is he good at all without awakening
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    Werewolf
    100000000000% Werewolf
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★

How about both?!

How much mystic t6cc you think I have lying around?
    R5 one and r4 ascend the other...boom
  • Options

How about both?!

How much mystic t6cc you think I have lying around?
    R5 one and r4 ascend the other...boom
    I only have so many spots in my BG deck, and they can't all be mystics, can they?