Quake and magik as champs, just champs

CaplakshyaCaplakshya Member Posts: 16
Recently there is clip going around saying quake and magik still can't be released as 6* bcoz they will break the game, so i wanted input from community to specify what part of game are they actually "breaking"?
End game content: as far as I know, from lol to necro, no node is possible to take with quake( maybe with magik but hella time consuming). Boss in these are not in even question. So big content, from my side are safe.
Act bosses: same as above, haven't seen one boss that can be cheesed with quake and magik( and I'm talking abt recent act 8 boss or grandmaster/ collector, as in final act boss) . As far as I know, they are safe.
Normal quest: sure will use them when nodes are really difficult and as f2p I don't have enough resources to spend, otherwise I usually use a God that is literally immortal, one sp2 and done.
Aq: who cares, plus a lot boring to just quake whole path
Aw: literally only place they shine, and that too boss is still safe. Is it crime that I want to use a champ that can significantly reduce deaths from my side, keeping in mind that this champ is also most fragile champ in game. Even as r5 ascended, one slip up and I'm done either way.
Not to mention, quake can't counter many champs ( with true strike, passive power gain etc).
Keeping magik aside, quake is simple maths: greater risk = greater reward.

Comments

• CaplakshyaCaplakshya Member Posts: 16
    Mastering quake is itself a painful process, specially stun immune nodes where ai is a lot aggressive.
    All I'm saying is that end of day, if I want to enjoy my favorite champ, who even though is one combo away from k.o, and I'm not able to use her just bcoz she is too 'overpowered' considering 90% of content is out of reach to her, is just.... Heart breaking. But if this game is fine with champs that can cheat death, cheese whole incursion at literally 1 hp, then it's a shame that quake and magik were even added in game.
    Suggestion: if u really think end game node is easy with quake, instead of 'nerfing' her down, just add a node: true strike, THAT'S IT. Fear with magik, no problem just add immune to power manipulation, as lot of nodes already are. This way champs are used by summoners as they were and no part of game 'breaks'. Bcoz personally game already broke since herc got added to roster, not to mention all op character recently getting added every month.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,078 ★★★★★
    Putting true strike on everything also ruins a bunch if other champs
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,313 ★★★★★
    In case anyone comes to the comments instead of reading this is a Seinfeld post
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    I'm sure Kabam will release 6* magik quake after 7* herc Kitty are thing or 100% when 8* release
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Quake I understand, magik I don’t