**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going for my third path In necropolis

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Did the Titania and Red Goblin path so far, is there another path which is ‘doable’ with Aegon?

Having 50/60 revives and 10k units.

Trying to get it done with Aegon as much as I can! But don’t want to hit a roadblock while doing so.

Cheers guys

Comments

• Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    edited December 2023
    Path 4 (Jubilee) and path 6 (Odin) are both doable with an Aegon team, but are considerably harder than the paths you’ve already done.

For path 4, you’re going to need to bring a counter for Diablo (Torch, Sandman, Void).

Path 6, I’d recommend bringing Odin and giving Aegon the pre-fights. Helps with the first Odin fight.
  • Options
    Nice! Will just get these out of the way today and tomorrow morning and than plan the other two!

Will bring Void I think, he’s r5

@Heinz11
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 112 ★★
    Aegon can really do all six paths, some better than others of course. I thought path 3 was the worst for Aegon and I’ve done 1,3,4,5 6.

You will want someone to deal with Diablo, Stryfe and Galan on the right side. I used HT for Diablo and Stryfe, Wiccan (and some Aegon) for Galan.
  • Options
    @Herbal_Taxman thanks mate!

When are you doing your final run?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Heinz11 said:

Path 4 (Jubilee) and path 6 (Odin) are both doable with an Aegon team, but are considerably harder than the paths you’ve already done.

For path 4, you’re going to need to bring a counter for Diablo (Torch, Sandman, Void).

Path 6, I’d recommend bringing Odin and giving Aegon the pre-fights. Helps with the first Odin fight.

Basically this
    But you don't need odin for path 6, just knock down odin twice, bait sp1, keep his charge on 2 (knock him down to increase it) and bait sp2, easy fight. Ramping aegon to furies is only 1-2 revives and doesn't justify a spot wasted on odin, if you can make bring some other useful champ
    You may want to bring
    doom for centurion, galan, storm, airwalker
    torch for diablo, stryfe, wiccan
    shuri for roblin, purr gato ry, attuma, capt Britain, wiccan

The only hard road block is diablo though, I guess even stryfe is doable with 10k units
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    I went for my 1st path in necropolis I was on my 5th fight thought I only had 3 more to go then I checked the node to see if it takes my to GM saw that it took me to another 8 fights including the collector and I just said NOPE . That type of long content just ain’t for me, I ain’t got the patient lol.