Necropolis prep (help please)

Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
IF YOURE A KABAM MOD DONT READ PAST HERE

ok so in preparation for necropolis, I was wondering how many revives I should need, where to get them and which path to take

FYI I have a r5 kate bishop and 7 star Chavez and I've heard abs man is good for the cosmics.

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    If youre skilled you can get by with about 50-60
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I'd say most people who are unsure should go in with 100 and some units in case that falls short.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    Grind Arena and get at least 2000 units and some revives from 4h crystals 😉
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    I took the Mr F path. Then after Psycho Man I took the Guardian Path (so yes I swapped mid way)

My team was AEgon, Shuri, Wiccan, White Mags and Heimdall

I used all up 103 revives. I had about 50% in the bank so bought 50 so that was like a 2,000 + unit cost.
    (2,000 unit cost to do 1 completion run is super cheap for the loot you earn plus the future loot you will earn from the death count milestones)
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    I even made a video about my first Necro run and I’m an old man playing this game…

https://youtu.be/AE65aVL_lH8?si=mXNSSZHNudGv22DY
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★
    I used kate/chavez and did necropolis in around 70 revs (I'm pretty underskilled so a average player can do in 50-60).
    Since your chavez is 7* , you prolly don't need abs man.
    For god's sake, get a counter for guardian instead (herc, adam), he is a big roadblock for kate.
    Also nova is pretty tough but you got chavez so it's okay.
    Also if you don't have 3/3 despair, wiccan is a roadblock too.
    I went with 25 l1, 35 l2, and 5l3 (with couple of health pots), and ended up using only 250 units for necropolis, it's surprisingly cheap with kate.