Tips/videos on using Shuri for Necro (please!)?

darjdarj Member Posts: 24
Hey everyone! Basically what the title says, Aegon continues to elude me despite many skill Abyss nexus crystal openings, so it looks like I’ll be going in with a 7r2 Shuri. I haven’t really been able to find any guides or videos on using her as the main attacker, but I think I may just not be searching the right terms. Any tips, resources or links you can provide would be much appreciated. I’d be especially grateful for any team suggestions or any warnings about fights Shuri can’t take. Thanks so much!

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    I took Fantastic Fantastic path with Shuri.
    Fights she can do: Namor, Attuma, Capt Britain, Wiccan, Psycho Man, Apoc, Dragon Man, Cap IW, Nova (not recommended I only used her cause he was at 20% health and I didn't want to use another revive for that). The rest you will need other counters.
    As for the fights:
    -Namor, Attuma, Capt Britain, Wiccan are pretty easy just ramp up to 50 crit shocks and 50 shock debuffs and then keep spamming sp1 pretty straightforward.
    -Psycho Man a bit harder to ramp up because you have to complete the given actions but as long as you do them pretty easy too.
    -Apoc is a bit tricky he gains genetic code like crazy so you won't be able to parry him during most of the fight, if you're good at intercepting this fight won't give you any issues though. Personally what I did was just parry his mediums here and there to get my matrix charges use them to go untouchable during his specials (block damage from his specials will kill you if you don't remove his genetic code) and tried not to worry about removing his genetic code, at least not if I had to go out of my way to do so.
    -Dragon Man was a bit tricky as well but I used basically the same strategy I used against Apoc, intercept a lot and have matrix charges ready before he throws his sp2 (if I couldn't bait his sp1) so you can go untouchable. The rest, pretty straightforward same ramp up as per usual.
    -Cap IW normal fight for the most part just be careful with skill phase.
    -Nova don't do it I just did it cause I didn't want to use more revives lol.

The rest of the fights will depend entirely on your skill level but if you want my advice: Zemo for Fantastic and Air-Walker (if he gets to three charges you will need Chavez or Doom though cause the power gain will be ridiculous). Kate for Tigra, Herc, Sam and Nova. Juggs or Wiccan for GM phases 1, 2 and 4.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

Fights she can do: Namor, Attuma, Capt Britain, Wiccan, Psycho Man, Apoc, Dragon Man, Cap IW, Nova (not recommended I only used her cause he was at 20% health and I didn't want to use another revive for that). The rest you will need other counters.
    As for the fights:
    -Namor, Attuma, Capt Britain, Wiccan are pretty easy just ramp up to 50 crit shocks and 50 shock debuffs and then keep spamming sp1 pretty straightforward.
    -Psycho Man a bit harder to ramp up because you have to complete the given actions but as long as you do them pretty easy too.
    -Apoc is a bit tricky he gains genetic code like crazy so you won't be able to parry him during most of the fight, if you're good at intercepting this fight won't give you any issues though. Personally what I did was just parry his mediums here and there to get my matrix charges use them to go untouchable during his specials (block damage from his specials will kill you if you don't remove his genetic code) and tried not to worry about removing his genetic code, at least not if I had to go out of my way to do so.
    -Dragon Man was a bit tricky as well but I used basically the same strategy I used against Apoc, intercept a lot and have matrix charges ready before he throws his sp2 (if I couldn't bait his sp1) so you can go untouchable. The rest, pretty straightforward same ramp up as per usual.

The rest of the fights will depend entirely on your skill level but if you want my advice: Zemo for Fantastic and Air-Walker (if he gets to three charges you will need Chavez or Doom though cause the power gain will be ridiculous). Kate for Tigra, Herc, Sam and Nova. Juggs or Wiccan for GM phases 1, 2 and 4.

For dragon man, you can heavy punish his sp1 to refesh shocks
  • darjdarj Member Posts: 24
    Thanks so much guys! But - Merry Christmas to me - my holiday gift Abyss Nexus gave me an Aegon! Immediately R4’d, Awakened, Sig 200’d and Ascended. Going to grind revives and then hop in in a couple days! But again, really appreciate you taking the time to type out all that advice. Merry Christmas guys!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    darj said:

Thanks so much guys! But - Merry Christmas to me - my holiday gift Abyss Nexus gave me an Aegon! Immediately R4’d, Awakened, Sig 200’d and Ascended. Going to grind revives and then hop in in a couple days! But again, really appreciate you taking the time to type out all that advice. Merry Christmas guys!

Guess what's common between us!
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

As for the fights:

For dragon man, you can heavy punish his sp1 to refesh shocks
    This as well yeah.
    darj said:

You still might wanna bring Shuri for a couple of fights, Ægon can be expensive if you try to brute force the whole thing with him alone.