**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deathless Guillotine Carina Challenge

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Besides the obvious G2099 one of my mvp’s was r3 Purgatory. She was surprisingly good and fun to play with!

That’s all, just wanted to share that Purgatory was better than I thought all these years

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    What was her gameplay loop and what were the kind of numbers you were seeing? Which fights and paths was she best for?

This is from a player who has never cared for purgatory but is now curious about her abilities
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    TP33 said:

What was her gameplay loop and what were the kind of numbers you were seeing? Which fights and paths was she best for?

This is from a player who has never cared for purgatory but is now curious about her abilities

I did the cyclops path in 8.1.6, parry, three hits, parry. Parry causes power drain and gives you a fury. Bit boring, but did the whole path with G99. Super easy

Than I died very silly on the boss fight within 10 seconds and brought in Purgatory to take as much health as possible. Ended op soloing her. And felt smooth.

She had a lot of powergain, regen and her sp2 did a lot of damage. Plus some DOT (more than 3k per tick) - had always a bar of power as well.

8.2.6 - did the prof x path with guilly99 - boss as well. Endless fight, don’t like this boss. Not difficult but so long.

8.3.6 - Hyperion path - used guilly99. Sp1 spam on Hyperion and Cable. The rest I did with Purgatory, I could again spam so many special attacks, plus a bit of regen every now and then. Was a walk through the park. Superskrull as well, did 8-12k mediums and sp2 with dot, even though it was really late and was sleepy, easy fights.

Boss I did with her and g99 - cool boss fight. Not hard, just fun.

@TP33
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Literally did this and it was cake.