**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

About arena

In the nimrod arena, whenever I used my 6 star r2 champs, I would go up against other 6 star r2 and champs that were the same level as me.

However, when I used my 6 star r1, I would go up against 7 star r1 and r2 champs. Is it supposed to be like this?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    Yes ever since r3 7 star is a thing the gab gotten larger
  • Options
    Igor89Igor89 Posts: 13
    I mean If you use 6 star r1 Level 25 I don't think it will be problem but less than that It would be harder.I guess
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    This will depend on what winning streak you are on. The streak from 6-15 are usually a tougher fight. From my personal experience fights 7-12 are commonly death matches so I put my better champs against them. Once you get past 15, 99% of the time, you get Kang or Thanos teams that are easier and similar PI to fight. I would still never recommend using your lowest 6 star rank 1 champs since you can still get a death match. This happen to me after having a win streak of 67, I used 3 of my lowest rank 1 6 stars, got a death match, so be careful of how low your PI is when picking a team. This I find works in the basic and feature arena.