**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why do I never get Stats emails?

I've never gotten an email from Kabam before with my yearly stats. I even contacted support one time about the issue, and asked them to make sure I was opted in for them. They said I was (or they opted in for me) and I should have been good. Still no cool emails to this day. I get other emails from them such as "oh hey, the banquet has started" emails and such, so wondering why I don't get the cool stats ones.

Comments

• Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    Noble034 said:

I've never gotten an email from Kabam before with my yearly stats. I even contacted support one time about the issue, and asked them to make sure I was opted in for them. They said I was (or they opted in for me) and I should have been good. Still no cool emails to this day. I get other emails from them such as "oh hey, the banquet has started" emails and such, so wondering why I don't get the cool stats ones. @Kabam Jax

• Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    edited December 2023
    Noble034 said:

Noble034 said:

I've never gotten an email from Kabam before with my yearly stats. I even contacted support one time about the issue, and asked them to make sure I was opted in for them. They said I was (or they opted in for me) and I should have been good. Still no cool emails to this day. I get other emails from them such as "oh hey, the banquet has started" emails and such, so wondering why I don't get the cool stats ones. @Kabam Jax

Oops, quoted instead of editing lol

Actual Edit: did it again, sheesh xD
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 ★★★★★
    I have the same problem. Never understood how I opt in and in my email preferences I opt in but never gotten it.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,838 ★★★★★
    Same here.

• Options
    SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    Same.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Always been the same for me as well. Even after contacting support.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,036 ★★★★★
    Because it's still random who actually gets them. Just because your opted in, doesn't mean your guaranteed an email from them. Think of it as like rng on crystals.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    I didn't receive mine this year but I did last year.
    Weird thing however, when I go back to my 2022 email it displays Gladiator, champs from this year. But the stats are still from 2022, exactly the same.

• Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 315 ★★★
    @xLunatiXx At least you're consistent. :smile:
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

@xLunatiXx At least you're consistent. :smile:

Cause it's a bug and it displays last year stats but with this year champs 😂
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    How do we receive it if we opt in and don’t get an email still?