Ascend Silk or Photon ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

Tough choice here . Both at r5s and help plenty in BGs . Who should be the 1st choice here ?

Ascend Silk or Photon ?? 87 votes

Silk
26%
Nemesis666Hunter44AleorDeaconKlyph_1FilledPizzaBerjibsGardoshSpideyFunkoMayhem177Ben_15455SkyLord7000NONYABIZZMediumsYappsFr4s3rGhost_FanN0_nameHonorable_BluJayHidereVivesector 23 votes
Photon
73%
Zeke_the_XbotSpity68zuffyAzKicker316Manup456GK_23Oesername123ege999menCyborg17JohnTargaryenSCP1504Suros_moonMother_Flerkencaptain_rogersVbnmePowerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69LegionnaireAnnihilator13_ItsClobberinTime 64 votes

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    Photon
    Most will say Photon so just gonna ask it here, what if the options were Photon and Scorpion?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    Photon
    Still photon.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    can't use both next season though.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    If I see a photon over r3 she’s a ban.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,318 ★★★★★
    Photon
    Polygon said:

Most will say Photon so just gonna ask it here, what if the options were Photon and Scorpion?

Probably scorpion for short term(next meta), but if next meta doesn't exist then easily photon.
    edited December 2023
    Photon

Polygon said:

Probably scorpion for short term(next meta), but if next meta doesn't exist then easily photon.
    Its funny because most would r5 scorp over her, but on the other hand they would ascend photon. I guess it’s cause ascension looks at defense too?
    Photon
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Its funny because most would r5 scorp over her, but on the other hand they would ascend photon. I guess it’s cause ascension looks at defense too?
    Honestly, scorpion is slowly losing his place in bgs.
    There are many science champs who perform better than him in bgs.
    But for questing, he's definitely the best science champ.
    But idk I instinctively ban scorpion every time I see him (especially last 2 metas are made for him).
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Member Posts: 509 ★★★
    Photon

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

But idk I instinctively ban scorpion every time I see him (especially last 2 metas are made for him).
    Scorp losing his place in bgs... 🤣
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 450 ★★★★

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Are you kidding? Scorp has never lost his place in BGs. Before the last two metas, I was still using Scorp to take down R5 Photons, Attuma and Korgs.
    Photon

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Are you kidding? Scorp has never lost his place in BGs. Before the last two metas, I was still using Scorp to take down R5 Photons, Attuma and Korgs.
    He didn't lost his position but he is not the top science champ for bgs. Imo
    But he is still the overall best science champ in the game.
    edited December 2023
    Photon

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Wait what? Scorpion works against korg and Attuma?

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

In your humble opinion, who is the best science for BGs?
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Wait what? Scorpion works against korg and Attuma?
    Yeah, he does. Very well, actually. Check out KT1. He's done those matches quite a few times with scorp. Works a treat once you get the SP2 and start siphoning the healing.
    Photon

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

In your humble opinion, who is the best science for BGs?
    Silk I believe.
    I maybe wrong.
    Photon
    You can always ascend Scorpion if the 7* science attackers are outpacing him on attack (idk i just got Scorpion) but the fact he finishes with green bar is nice too.

How much slower is an r5 ascended scorpion on attack compared to 7r2 champs like Hulk, Titania, Silk, Photon,Spam?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,427 ★★★★★
    Photon
    Photonic Silk
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    I ban photon is she’s r3 or higher no matter what lol
  • MystGMystG Member Posts: 40
    Photon
    I have a soon-to-be-r3 7-star Photon.

And I'm going to r5 ascend my 6-star too.

She's that awesome :smiley:
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

You can always ascend Scorpion if the 7* science attackers are outpacing him on attack (idk i just got Scorpion) but the fact he finishes with green bar is nice too.

How much slower is an r5 ascended scorpion on attack compared to 7r2 champs like Hulk, Titania, Silk, Photon,Spam?

Except Silk , he can pretty much beat the rest.