Options

Ascension level 2

I thought of an idea to ascension. It might sound impractical but hear me out.
As we all know ascension boosts attack rating and health pool by 22% each.

What if we got a level 2 ascension available to only ascended champions but instead of a stat focused ascension it becomes an ability focused ascension and costs 400t2 primordial dust.
For example, ascension on these champions does this to them
1. Hercules: Immortality and unblockable becomes passive, tanks sp3 and lasts for 20 seconds.
2. Future antman: Damage taken from a single source is capped at 3% and blead and incinerate suffer -100% duration and -100% damage.
3. Ghost: Phasing lasts for 5 seconds. Couldn’t really come up with any other thing really
4. Absman: He gains a new purple form(like the one in his sp3) and gets the immunities and physical/energy damage/resistance of both magma and uru form at once.
5. Nick fury: Life model decoy stops at 95%
6. Scorpion: He’s able to switch between modes in fights. Probably triple tap to switch to rupture/shock/poison mode like omega sentinel

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
    While the idea itself isn't bad, the examples you gave are hilariously op. No wayany of them are happening
  • Options
    I agree that the examples are OP and not happening. But I like the idea. Being able to customize a specific stat would be an excellent way to keep those champs relevant a year from now when we are talking about r4 7*s. Or being able to add something to their kit like an immunity or something like that
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,113 ★★★★★
    The examples you gave are equivalent to if they took ascension at release and instead of it being just a 22% stat increase, they made it a 222% stat increase. Those examples are WILD man….lol
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 124
    edited December 2023
    Wtf 5 second phasing from just dashing back are u mad?
    95% second life for Nick are u mad 😂😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★

I will do you one better, Titania's haymaker lasts indefinitely once activated. Beat this.

But you can activate it only after 250 combo count (balanced)
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    I'll add a few ideas too:
    Psycho man:gets an actually good buff
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 129
    let him cook
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    If a 2.0 version of ascension ever comes, it would not look like what you describe. Taking out the OP aspects of it, I simply can't see Kabam designing a system where you can customize every single champion in unique ways. A system like Stat Focus works because it's one system applied equally to all champions, but your suggestion would require individual changes to each and every character in the game.

Moreover, it would create a whole new imbalance in the game. The potential for making Nick Fury or Hercules even more busted are high given their kits, but what do you do with champs like Electra and Rhino? They don't have any abilities that you can tweak to the same extent.