Options

Who to pick from science abyss nexus?

I have completed act 7.2. I have a science awakening gem to give the champ I pick. Out of silk and scorpion, which champion should I pick? I don't play battlegrounds and I would prefer a champion that functions well without synergies. The other choices I either have already or aren't as good.

Who to pick from science abyss nexus? 29 votes

Silk
27%
PikoluDeaconBen_15455LpooMrSakuragiManbatnMarvelNoobImBeastMode 8 votes
Scorpion
72%
rcm2017Anshuman_09captain_rogersFilledPizzaLegionnaireLeoZedSparx265SaltE_Wenis69SpecMYodabolt21Thanos101010willrun4adonutLickydanteofdmcChuck_FinleyPotatoslice500ICanSeeUranusDoug555Nemesis_17Riryoku 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98
    Scorpion
    Also do either of them require synergies to be good? And how many sigs would they require?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Silk
    I have both an r4 scorp and Silk. Silk benefits much more from the sig, Scorp at sig 1 has some cool extra utility. I use Silk much more because of BGs, and Scorp more in quests and act content. Scorpion has great DOT immunities and sneaky damage, and Silk hits like a truck with buff immunity. Scorp has a better synergy team, but absolutely doesn’t need it to be effective. Both are great and you can’t go wrong, but I’d lean towards Silk personally.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 955 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Scorpion
    Both are fine unduped, especially if you’re not bg focused. Scorp covers a lot more ground and while he certainly doesn’t “NEED” synergies, he has a couple that make him absolutely crazy. Even without them he’s definitely the better questing champ tho.
  • Options
    Scorpion
    Lpoo said:

I have both an r4 scorp and Silk. Silk benefits much more from the sig, Scorp at sig 1 has some cool extra utility. I use Silk much more because of BGs, and Scorp more in quests and act content. Scorpion has great DOT immunities and sneaky damage, and Silk hits like a truck with buff immunity. Scorp has a better synergy team, but absolutely doesn’t need it to be effective. Both are great and you can’t go wrong, but I’d lean towards Silk personally.

Thanks for your answer. If you use scorp more for questing then I might choose him as that's my focus right now and not battlegrounds. I'll wait a bit more before deciding though
  • Options
    Scorpion

Both are fine unduped, especially if you’re not bg focused. Scorp covers a lot more ground and while he certainly doesn’t “NEED” synergies, he has a couple that make him absolutely crazy. Even without them he’s definitely the better questing champ tho.

Oh right, sounds like scorp will be the better choice for me