Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Get rid of Red Skull on 8.2.2

Seriously, you buffed him, made him pretty much immune to any type of mystic champs and then kept him on an armor up node with his abilities? Like the only way you can get through that path is with hella units or a magneto?????? can't do DOT because they can just dash back and dash in to purify them all ???????????????????????
??
?

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 494 ★★★
    I thought he was removed
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    He wasn't removed in 8.2.2 he was removed in i think 8.2.4 or 8.2.5 whichever path he used to be in for that one.
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    edited December 2023
    MiniMF said:

you should add more question mark

okay. ?
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 99
    Get good.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 494 ★★★
    Mojo could work.
    You do not need to use mystics. It helps but isn’t necessary.
  • Options
    NoahSansmanNoahSansman Posts: 28

Seriously, you buffed him, made him pretty much immune to any type of mystic champs and then kept him on an armor up node with his abilities? Like the only way you can get through that path is with hella units or a magneto?????? can't do DOT because they can just dash back and dash in to purify them all ???????????????????????
    ??
    ?

Just use rintrah or tigra, it's not a hard fight
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,069 ★★★★
    He’s more annoying for sure, but he does have counters. Rintrah, Tigra and Wiccan can still take him, he isn’t immune to neutralize. Galan cheeses him because of armor, Vox can degen him, etc
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204

??
    ?

I had to use Loki... But if I even had a five-star Ronan... I'm sure he can cheese that fight... But I only have a 4*
  • Options
    JubaJuba Posts: 1
    Raids are stupid hard. I get only high level champs/guilds should do it but still..
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★

??
    ?

I had to use Loki... But if I even had a five-star Ronan... I'm sure he can cheese that fight... But I only have a 4*
    Ronan will absolutely not cheese through Red Skull. Not any more...

Loki is a nice idea, though.
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204

??
    ?

Ronan will absolutely not cheese through Red Skull. Not any more...

Loki is a nice idea, though.
    Forgot about the stun ability accuracy... Good call out