**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War - What do people really think?

So I don't usually jump onto forums but since talking to a few members of my alliance and looking at the general feedback from streamers I have finally become too curious to not take part.

From what I can see nobody really likes the new system in Alliance War, now for me this is a real shame becuase the old alliance war was a huge reason that I really started playing this game. Quite frankly I thought it ws bloody amazing.

Now this new model while I like the idea behind it I just dont see how it has maintained the concept of an alliance war. Like defender kills now not scoring points? To me this is just insane, its the whole point of having good defenders and taking the time to make a solid defence structure. Yes it has the negative aspect of promoting a few champions that are just OP when combined with certain nodes...but they can be beaten.

I just do not see how removing this part of AW was a good move overall, it has resulted in many alliances losing wars when this should just not be the case.

Now this being said I like the new structure for the nodes, I think this was an awsome design by Kabam because it has reduced the amount of time waiting for another member to drop a node for you; which lets be fair is great.

I am not really keen on the teleporting thing but I can accept that from a graphical approach it looks good so cool on that. Same goes for the ajusted nodes its still too easy overall but then again you are not punished for playing badly so its always going to be easier. A huge part of this game is getting to the boss and looking at your health bar and thinking "am I good enough" where as not its just come down to "how many revives can I be bothered to use".

That being said I really want to see how other people feel and to look at the big question "Should we as a community Boycott Alliance War?"

I appriciate that a lot of things have been going wrong with the game, but at the same time a lot of good things have been brought out as well so I am not usually a fan of a boycott unless it is completely needed. However in this case its a little different because it does not financially hurt Kabam directly however it does show that as a community we do not like this feature of the game.

Now I am sure a lot of people will have the opinion that unless you are attacking Kabams wallets they will not do anything, but I just do not think this is the case. I completely agree that as a company they are terrible are listening to player feedback and in a not too distant future I can see this resulting in the game shutting down which will be very sad.

However that is not yet the case and I am sure that if we as a community show how much we feel this change is needed then the company will listen and make improvements the game.

At the end of the day there are players in the Kabam team and they must know that Alliance War is just not fun anymore so lets all work together to improve it to where we want it to be again.

Regards,
Harb xx