**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Font size

ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
Ok, so I'm old. 40s.

Please do something about the miniscule font size. I can't read Aegons count - right now I know it's in the 900s.

This is also a problem with the tiny numbers by buff icons in fights.

I know there is limited real estate, but it's really frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    I don't think this is going to get changed anytime soon, I know a lot of people complain about the size of the text in game especially for Aegon but as far as im aware unless I have missed something Kabam haven't said anything about possibly changing it.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    I m younger than you but i still have to squeeze my eyes to read Aegon's combo. That charge circle is small for 3 digits.
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

I don't think this is going to get changed anytime soon, I know a lot of people complain about the size of the text in game especially for Aegon but as far as im aware unless I have missed something Kabam haven't said anything about possibly changing it.

They've never acknowledged or said anything about it. I had to put it out there because it has to be a QOL issue for some.

At least I'm at 999 now.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    They won't do it cause people don't read anyway, look at the ammount of "no gaining power" in BGs post lately.
  • Options
    Superdavev1Superdavev1 Posts: 10
    Take a screenshot then zoom in on it. Works for my old eyes.
  • Options

Take a screenshot then zoom in on it. Works for my old eyes.

I had to today for the side quest level 5 text. Sheesh.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    This is why he is capped at 999. Csn't risk 4 digits xD