Synergies are they as effective?

Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
Given where the game is currently, I wonder why synergies have not been discussed nearly as much, it was the original way to beef up certain champs and depending on what the best ones were you might have a team to carry through content, but that's wishful thinking. I was doing some research and I noticed that the only major change that happened was the team at Kabam put in synergies that don't stack( guess some things would be OP) I am curious to hear from the community about their thoughts and please share some combinations(pre fights included).

My favorite is Beast and BP with White Mags that leaves room for two champions that can do the heavy lifting.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    From recent memory, Kate + Chavez. Ghost with Hood used to be broken. Tigra makes Kitty a breeze, and Kitty also helps out tigra pretty well
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    The important question is
    What are the pros and cons of introducing synergies in bgs?
    Sure it makes champs like agent venom/Domino crazy, but for building Domino's team you need to draft mid champs like rhulk and massacre (so balanced).
    Malreck04 said:

From recent memory, Kate + Chavez. Ghost with Hood used to be broken. Tigra makes Kitty a breeze, and Kitty also helps out tigra pretty well

Also domino trinity, blade trinity and agent venom trinity, kingpin with hood are insane synergy teams.
    The entire horseman of the apocalypse thing is too op.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★

Sure it makes champs like agent venom/Domino crazy, but for building Domino's team you need to draft mid champs like rhulk and massacre (so balanced).

Masacre actually claps in bgs
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180

Agree that with BG become the main reason for it's drop off, I could see Raids as a way for the topic to be vaulted back in discussion at least to some degree, especially because it's new
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Twist1298 said:

Agree that with BG become the main reason for it's drop off, I could see Raids as a way for the topic to be vaulted back in discussion at least to some degree, especially because it's new
    Raids you bring 1 champion. However the roles are ways for everyone to pseudo-synergize with each other
    ahmynuts said:

Masacre actually claps in bgs
    Yeah, he owns this meta