**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I'm torn, Help me choose a team

I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

I have all required synergy champions
Am just looking for completion(as of now)
Aegon is r4 ascended while Kate's r5 ascended

I'm torn, Help me choose a team 17 votes

Kate,Shuriz Moondragon, Wong, Chavez
35%
Harbinger195captain_rogersSchnoodleMystGMasterAMarvelNoob 6 votes
Aegon, Proxima, Wong, Moondragon, Heimdall/NF
47%
Powerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeKennyPLWonderfulloser1948Ansh_AKLZQueenMcocLionSky 8 votes
Your choice based on my roster
17%
BigTuna_2054I_tell_no_tales_1Marvelfan30 3 votes

Comments

• Options

Aegon, Shuri, Juggs (reverse immune), Heimdall, Proxima

Well there is actually a reason why I want to bring moondragon instead of Juggs
    She can actually give other champions reverse control immunity and it might help me save some revives against Cap Brit and GM
    Also what is the estimate amount of revives I should have to do with the team you recommended(currently at around 30)
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,038 ★★★★
    Kate is muchhhhhh cheaper for just completion taking the easy path, especially an ascended r5
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,038 ★★★★

She can actually give other champions reverse control immunity and it might help me save some revives against Cap Brit and GM
    Also what is the estimate amount of revives I should have to do with the team you recommended(currently at around 30)
    Don't use the prefight on cap britain it only stops the first couple reversed controls I've heard, my buddy @DerpyEagle tried it I think
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Kate aegon shuri juggs wongers
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,816 ★★★★★

The prefight is pretty much useless for cap brit fight, just stick with Shuri and kate for it since they both destroy her. Juggs is the way better option go bring in for GM because his increased combat power rate. If you plan on going with Kate and are decently skilled, you can get by with around 40-50 revives. 30 is enough if youre REALLY solid with kate though.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Zuro said:

The prefight is pretty much useless for cap brit fight, just stick with Shuri and kate for it since they both destroy her. Juggs is the way better option go bring in for GM because his increased combat power rate. If you plan on going with Kate and are decently skilled, you can get by with around 40-50 revives. 30 is enough if youre REALLY solid with kate though.
    Well I would be using Wong for that fight
    He will be able to tank the sp1s with regen spell
    I need the prefight for the first couple of spell triggers

Anyways I am more afraid of Wiccan as I don't have 6*Chavez(bringing in the 5* for synergy) or Despair
    Any idea who can be used for the fight?

Edit: Sticking with Juggs
    Baldy ain't gonna be a part of my team
  • Options

Zuro said:

Anyways I am more afraid of Wiccan as I don't have 6*Chavez(bringing in the 5* for synergy) or Despair
    If possible try getting at least one point is despair, if you do Shuri can easily cook him. Other than that youll need to bring a heal reversal champ like void.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

If possible try getting at least one point is despair, if you do Shuri can easily cook him. Other than that youll need to bring a heal reversal champ like void.
    I can get a point in despair but then I won't have the leverage to use units for potions
    I consider myself fairly skilled with Kate so I think I will be going with that team but I guess I won't be having too many health potions ig...(have only 50 free crystals)
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 84
    I completed the Titania path and rgoblin path. I took Odin as my 5th in the Titania path and I replaced him with Wong in the rgoblin path. I only found Wong useful for the rgoblin fight. He could have taken knull too but by that point I had aegon ramped up and I didn’t want to switch masteries due to units. All the other fights on path 5 weren’t well suited for him because of power lock, traps, nova flame sting, so although he saved me a ton of revives in the beginning I just couldn’t use Wong again on that path. With an aegon team I’m consistent with using about 120 revives. Titania is a tough with that haymaker, but aegon does that path like cutting butter.
    Aegon
    Heimdal
    Proxima
    Juggs
    Odin/ wong
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,644 ★★★★★
    Ascended kate r5 just melts the necropolis.
    Shuri is there for cap britain and wiccan
    Instead of wong,take nick fury, he boosts both shuri and kate (useful for aiwalker and guardian)
    You can do it in 60 revs max.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

I can get a point in despair but then I won't have the leverage to use units for potions
    I consider myself fairly skilled with Kate so I think I will be going with that team but I guess I won't be having too many health potions ig...(have only 50 free crystals)
    Health pots arent really necessary for the most part as I got by just fine with 20% revives, the boosts i had on made up for it so dont forget to boost up.