Options

Torch vs iceman - BGs

My son recently became uncollected and has been enjoying BGS - he understands the nodes and is doing well. He placed iceman in defense and lost in 35 seconds to a Torch - all the damage iceman received was shown as “other”. Smells like modding to me, unless I’m missing something?

Oh and he lost the other round, his Korg defender to a Black Panther, same thing, all damage his defender took was “other”. No recoil masteries so I don’t understand how he lost?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★

Pretty sure that's not possible, sounds like modding for sure.
    Isn't iceman immune to nova flames?

Yes hes incinerate bleed poison novaflames immune
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★
    Depends how many points they got, cause you can still do damage with relic. Far from being able to ko tho
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 98
    xLunatiXx said:

Depends how many points they got, cause you can still do damage with relic. Far from being able to ko tho

That crossed my mind, but he did it an about 35 seconds, that’s nowhere near enough time to charge the relic enough times to kill the attacker
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,075 ★★★★★
    do you realize the number of relic hits (not to mention time) it would take to KO in this meta lol
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,075 ★★★★★
    i managed to draft well enough to pit Iceman vs Torch and it was a complete failure on my opponent. who obviously didn't know Iceman was immune to everything. I think he did 98.9% of no damage so he managed 1.1% of damage i'm assuming from relics.