**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who r2

Hello all,

I don’t know who rank-up. I want a easy to play, strong with big damage (I won’t rank-Up Shang-shi because I can’t play it)

Comments

• Options
    BuildBuild Posts: 44
    I prefer Titania, she can cheese it up.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I second Titania
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★
    D2
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 320 ★★★
    Easy to play with great damage? Diablo - parry, heavy, repeat. If they're poison immune, then use your Shuri. Have a banging DoT team.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★

Hello all,
    I want a easy to play, strong with big damage

Diablo - parry heavy
    Domino - sp2
  • Options
    DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Posts: 116
    Titiana doesn’t need to be duped ? And Diablo too ?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★

Titiana doesn’t need to be duped ? And Diablo too ?

Titania doesnt need dupe
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Titania is great and heavy hitter.
    You want a easy to play, strong with big damage, which is shang chi, so why not rank him up?
    He is one of the most easy to play champs with versatile utility and high damage, just perform specific combos, it ain't that tough.
  • Options
    DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Posts: 116

Titania is great and heavy hitter.
    You want a easy to play, strong with big damage, which is shang chi, so why not rank him up?
    He is one of the most easy to play champs with versatile utility and high damage, just perform specific combos, it ain't that tough.

Yes but I have a very bad skill. I can’t perform the MM, MLM, MLLM, MLLLM. I have a dexterity problem with my fingers I think (it’s not a joke :smile: ) @captain_rogers