**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who were your first R3 champs? I don’t think anyone else has this one

TheHumanGoldfishTheHumanGoldfish Posts: 20
edited December 2023 in General Discussion

My first and only R3

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,156 ★★★★★
    Interesting. MD is my only skill 7* so will probably pull skill from the Necro gem.
    Has it been worth it?
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 118 ★★
    Not only yours first and only. I think it's world's first and only ever will be.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,025 ★★★★
    Sarah245 said:

Not only yours first and only. I think it's world's first and only ever will be.

It's not I have someone in my global who took moon dragon to r3 last week. Sadly I forgot the user but they're a regular so I'll find it
  • Options

Sarah245 said:

It's not I have someone in my global who took moon dragon to r3 last week. Sadly I forgot the user but they're a regular so I'll find it
    I R3 my moon dragon within 30 mins of banquet starting, also my user is Sgt Goldfish I’m a regular
  • Options
    Sarah245 said:

Within 30 mins of banquet pretty sure
  • Options
    Snizzbar said:

Interesting. MD is my only skill 7* so will probably pull skill from the Necro gem.
    Has it been worth it?

Yes I use her all the time especially in path 9 of war