7* Rank Up Advice

TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
I understand Black Cat is good, but I also understand that others in the skill class are just as good if not better. Instead of giving a long list of options, I’m going to ask outright if I should take her to rank 2 or hold off for some others I don’t yet have. If you vote for the latter and have a specific suggestion, please leave it in the comments. And as always, thank you for your time and input.

7* Rank Up Advice 14 votes

Black Cat (unawakened)
78%
SungjpeixemacacoNgoalong711Ioniqus_797willrun4adonutJJMACSleepyBear219SuhailKLZArmageddønJLordVileJ 11 votes
Save for Someone Else (Mantis, Elsa, Attuma, Korg, Falcon, Killmonger, etc)
21%
Sparx265SagaChampionJerichoharris 3 votes

Comments

• AadhyVanAadhyVan Member Posts: 80
    For ranking up any 7* to Rank 2, IMO would take your progression level and the resources you have to spend for the rank up. If you are pushing toward Valiant, then I would suggest rank 2 champs for which you can R3 with a rank up gem, so that you can get that Valiant progression easier. In case, you have resources to splurge, then go for Black Cat.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    Mantis vs Black Cat is a tough one
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 590 ★★★★
    If you don’t like/enjoy Black Cat, you shouldn’t rank her. There’s a few other great skill options. Shang Chi is awesome. So is Mantis and Falcon. Korg and KM are great defenders. You should never rank a champ up because you feel you have to. This is a game, have fun!