Who would you elevate to take your team to the next level?

AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167
Would you rank 5 6* Nick Fury, Zemo, or save to R2 7* Adam? My roster is pretty stacked. (Have not made a Necropolis run yet but have Shuri, and AEgon ranked and read to go. Also finishing up act 8.3...)

Who would you elevate to take your team to the next level? 35 votes

6* Nick to R5
71%
SIlverProfessorKaspYTHeattblasttIamnikeLiquidkoldAnshuman_09Bugmat78jgd1305Chris_118Powerofpain1001Ironman3000LpooXguard77ahmynutsWill3808Josh2507AshacekarSalve_maker05TrongNovMiniMF 25 votes
6* Zemo to R5
5%
Pureskilzz000JJBoy19 2 votes
Save for Adam R2
17%
captain_rogersReignkingTWAbspain101ThePredator1001LickyHonorable_BluJay 6 votes
Focus on much better champs
5%
SchnoodleSubzeroC 2 votes

Comments

• AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167
    I need a heavy hitting Skill champ, and I have the resources to take one of those guys up. But is it needed at this time?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    What exactly are you saving for Adam Warlock?

Rank 2 materials..
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Rank 2 materials..
    Yeah, but the bottleneck will likely be T6CC, which he doesn’t share with Nick and Zemo…

I was just wondering why Adam was in the list when (a) you need a hard hitting skill and (b) he doesn’t share ressources with the other two…
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★

Rank 2 materials..
    You get a generic 1-2 gem from clearing necro anyways

Rank 2 materials..
    Yeah, but the bottleneck will likely be T6CC, which he doesn’t share with Nick and Zemo…

I was just wondering why Adam was in the list when (a) you need a hard hitting skill and (b) he doesn’t share ressources with the other two…
    I'm Looking to grow my 7* roster.. Currently have 7* R2 Sunspot as my strongest 7. 7 star advancement is the goal here if not taking 6* to max rank..
    Zuro said:

Rank 2 materials..
    You get a generic 1-2 gem from clearing necro anyways
    True. So that should be the Adam rank 2 issue solved..
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★
    Yeah Adam won't do much in Necro, Zemo would be the best option and realistically that's the only way your getting a r3 for now.

Id say, forget about roster advancement and focus on making necro easy, if you need to r5 5 6* champs for it then do it considering 100% will get you multiple 7* crystals, 2 r3's, r2's and 7* maestro it's going ti advance your 7* roster more than anything in game

Yeah Adam won't do much in Necro, Zemo would be the best option and realistically that's the only way your getting a r3 for now.

Id say, forget about roster advancement and focus on making necro easy, if you need to r5 5 6* champs for it then do it considering 100% will get you multiple 7* crystals, 2 r3's, r2's and 7* maestro it's going ti advance your 7* roster more than anything in game

This makes the most sense for my current situation you're right.. Good advice
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 707 ★★★★
    6* Nick to R5